Just One Of Us

Ranboo walked through the door, fighting to stay awake. Instead of announcing his entrance, he just flopped down on the couch next to Tubbo.

"How was work?" Tubbo sounded just as tired.

"Fucking amazing..." Ranboo mumbled sarcastically and closed his eyes.

"Want to just go to bed now? I'm tired too. That new medication I have is making me so fucking tired. I think it's messing with my hormones as well. I spent my morning debating if I should do D.I.Y surgery on myself or not." Tubbo yawned and stretched, resting his legs over Ranboo like an annoying child.

"Don't perform D.I.Y surgery on yourself." Ranboo lectured him lazily.

"Fine, fine." Tubbo rolled his eyes and purposely kicked his feet to get on Ranboo's nerves. "By the way, you pissed on the floor again. Get better aim, or I'm ripping it off."

"It couldn't of been me, I've been sitting to pee." Ranboo opened his eyes.

Tubbo went silent for just a second. "Oh...then who was it then?"

"Probably you." Ranboo shifted the blame onto him.

"Well it's not my fault, I get up late in the night to piss. Sometimes I forget I can't stand like you can." Tubbo moved his feet off and stood up.

"I know, it's fine. Did you at least clean it up?" Ranboo got up as well.

"No, I wanted you to do it." Tubbo said causally and went to the bedroom to get ready to sleep.

Ranboo felt his last nerve turn to dust. He bit his lip and went into the bathroom to deal with the stain. When he was done, he went to the bedroom to see Tubbo cuddled up in his own bed. They each had their own beds, across from each other. "Are you sleeping?"

"No, I'm riding a damn elephant." Tubbo huffed out from under his blanket.

"I wanted to talk about something before bed." Ranboo sat on the bed and pulled the blankets off Tubbo, only to be punched in the gut. "Ow!"

Tubbo grabbed his blankets back and covered up. "I'm comfortable, don't touch me!"

"Yeah those meds are definitely messing up your hormones..." Ranboo flinched and stood up, predicting that he was about to get hit again.

"What do you want? Dickhead."

"It's about Snow Chester...I've been estimating the cost of living there for two weeks." Ranboo sat on his own bed so he couldn't get attacked.

Tubbo stuck his head out from the blankets, listening now.

"I think it would be cheaper if only one of us go. Snow Chester's food prices are pretty high. Two weeks of groceries for two of us would be expensive. If it was just you though, it would be more manageable." Ranboo tried to explain his logic. "Also, it's cheaper to get a room with one bed."

"Pardon? You want to abandon me in Snow Chester? I'll starve and sleep on the floor, but you will not be leaving me!" Tubbo protested Ranboo's idea.

"Come on, at least think about it! I delivered a package to Bad today. He said him and Skeppy are going to Snow Chester too. He said they would give you a free ride. It'll work out better this way. I don't have the money for both of us to go." Ranboo pleaded with him, he didn't want Tubbo to go. He just wanted Tubbo to be safe.