Deceptive And Cold-blooded

The entire day was spent in the house. No one heard from or seen Sapnap, not even Quackity. Who was responsible for the house they were taking shelter in.

"That's it, we should just call the police." George was getting impatient with waiting around. They couldn't leave Snow Chester without Sapnap. At the very least they needed to know he was somewhere safe.

"The police won't do anything unless he's been missing for a complete 24 hours...still a few hours yet." Dream was falling asleep in a chair. They had stayed in the house all day with nothing to eat. They only drank water from the water fountain in the luxury kitchen.

"Just say it's been 24 hours, this isn't like him!" George snapped, not understanding why Dream wasn't worried. Dream was worried, but decided he had to be the calm leader.

"Yeah, I'm getting sick of worrying..." Karl whispered softly while still tucked into the couch. "Quackity should of been here by now. Something has to be going on."

"Maybe Sapnap is with Quackity? He could of picked him up when we were asleep." Dream suggested.

"Yeah but it's getting late. They would of told me by now." Karl knew Sapnap wouldn't go off without reaching out to tell him where he was going.

Dream sighed and took out his phone. "I'll call the police." He walked into a seperate room.

"I'm getting kind of hungry." Drista spoke up finally. Everyone was starving.

"Me too, I'm about to eat my own arm." Tubbo exaggerated. He was still waiting for his beloved to arrive.

"Tubbo, you and Drista could walk to the convenience store and buy a little something. Just to keep us from starving. We could be stuck here another night." Karl knew they weren't budging until Sapnap was returned. Tubbo was the only one that realistically would be able to leave.

"I'm going to freeze my balls off out there." Tubbo shuddered, realizing that wouldn't be a problem.

"Maybe you'll freeze your uterus." Drista proposed a better outcome, comedically. While being stuck in the house all day, Tubbo had done a lot of ranting about his dysphoria. He was now out to everyone in the house.

"Alright then, let's go!" Tubbo stood up and stretched. "If Ranboo shows up before I get back, tell him to come inside and wait."

"Will do, can you make sure to get me some Advil? I'll pay you back." Karl waved them off.

-

Ranboo showed up after 30 minutes of them being gone. He headed inside to fetch his beloved.

Karl sat up on the couch and smiled. "Hey, Tubbo went to the convenience store to get something to eat. He won't be long."

"What?!" Ranboo instantly freaked out, which threw Karl off. "I just saw the police surrounding the corner store, are you serious?!"

Karl stood up, not sure what else to do. He called for Dream, who was laying down with George. "Dream!"

Dream rushed out, wondering if the police had shown up finally. "Yes, what's going on?!"

"Ranboo said the convenience store was being surrounded by police. We need to go there and see what's going on. Your sister is with Tubbo." Karl knew Dream wouldn't refuse.