2

As the saying goes, there is no turning back arrow in the bow.

If she hasn't entered the campus yet, Jiang Jinjin will make the driver turn around and leave every minute. Anyway, she is not a real mother, and she doesn't feel guilty about running away. But now that she has entered school, let the driver take her away. She thought about it and it was easy to implement, but there were many sequelae. There was no need to make the stepmother's difficult life model worse, so she could only insist. Scalp got out of the car in front of the school building.

The school leaders have been waiting for a long time. Zhou Mingfeng acted low-key, and the remarried wedding was not held grandly. These leaders and him are not friends in the same circle. For the time being, I don't know that Jiang Jinjin is his current wife. Look at it now. Jiang Jinjin was young and beautiful, with preconceived notions, so he mistakenly identified her as a staff member sent by Zhou Mingfeng.

Director Chen is sweaty. Half of the students in this school are rich or noble at home, and none of them can be offended easily.

Especially the Zhou family. Although Zhou Mingfeng started from scratch, his background is unfathomable. Now the development of the group is rising steadily. Maybe he will be at the top of the rich list in two years.

More importantly, Zhou Mingfeng made a generous move. When his son first entered school, he donated three teaching buildings. In other respects, he was also very supportive. The school leaders wanted to confess him, but Zhou Mingfeng was extremely busy and appeared less frequently. It's so few.

"How do you call it?" Even though Director Chen mistakenly identified Jiang Jinjin as Zhou Mingfeng's assistant, he didn't want to be negligent at the moment, and his tone was very polite.

Jiang Jinjin answered naturally: "My last name is Jiang."

"Ms. Jiang, isn't Zhou always busy?" Director Chen said immediately, "We all know that Mr. Zhou is busy at work. If it is not a special situation, we will not call him."

"Yes." Jiang Jinjin responded twice, but couldn't suppress his curiosity, and asked tentatively, "What's the matter?"

"Come here, please."

Under the leadership of Director Chen, Jiang Jinjin followed him through the teaching building to the conference center.

During this short journey, Jiang Jinjin also figured out the matter.

This time Zhou Yan belonged to the injustice of the road. He was a tyrant at school. Usually others would not dare to provoke him easily. It was just that he saw young people harassing school girls near the school this morning, and he couldn't get used to it for a while. Of course, it was not a theory, but a fist. When other students passing by saw this, they were all enthusiastic, and they actually fought with these young people in society.

In order to avoid Zhou Yan's fist, one of the young men accidentally broke into the traffic and was hit by a car. He is still in the hospital.

Someone called the police and alarmed the police. Fortunately, the school was very strong. The students did not go to the police station to protect the students, but the leaders were far from being so calm. On the contrary, after adjusting the surveillance, they discovered that Zhou Yan actually did it first. It's a lot worse, and I don't even know what reporters have heard, wanting to use this to make a big news.