47

Sure enough, as Tang Ya said at the time, this part-time job was so easy, as if there was no job.

After Jiang Jinjin got up, he also sent a WeChat to edwin.

edwin returned the news like this: [Just come back to the company next Friday. 】

Jiang Jinjin broke his fingers and counted. It's only Wednesday today. Good fellow, I have to go again in a week. According to this frequency, if you go to four or five days a month, you can still earn three to four thousand wages, which is almost all the wage level of more than one thousand a day. It's no wonder that when Tang Ya handed over work to her, she seemed to be delivering a family heirloom.

Now that there is nothing wrong with the company, she will focus on the convenience store.

Before wearing the book, she also majored in accounting when she was in college, so she could do the accounting by herself. After getting on the right track in the future and opening other branches, she will hire professional financial staff. When she came to the convenience store, she checked the bill, and she could see that the business in this store was not particularly good, but it was not bad. Just as she had initially expected, it is impossible to lose money, but if you want to make a lot of money Special earning is currently not possible.

In the convenience store, she and Xu Congjian also get along very harmoniously. Xu Congjian is cleaning the store, occasionally standing on the shelf with a small notebook to jot down the items that need to be supplemented in time.

While Jiang Jinjin sat on the high stool of the convenience store, flipping through the bills while skillfully pressing the calculator.

The two did not disturb each other until the "Welcome" sound at the door.

Jiang Jinjin looked up, and a young woman came in from the door. The woman was wearing a popular fisherman hat, sunglasses and a mask, as if she was fully armed. This attracted Jiang Jinjin's attention and she had not waited for Jiang Jinjin to take the initiative. Inquiring, the woman saw that there were no other customers in the store, so she took off her sunglasses and mask, revealing a face that Jiang Jinjin was familiar with.

Almost every summer, there will be TV dramas hitting popularity.

Jiang Jinjin is more in line with the taste of the public in watching TV dramas, so she is also following this TV drama, which has been very popular in ratings and discussions recently.

It will naturally recognize the heroine.

The visitor was Su Siyue, who had had no clear rumors with Zhou Mingfeng.

Su Siyue is a very inspirational representative in the entertainment industry. Although she is not a major, she has become popular very quickly. In terms of appearance, she is a beautiful girl with a strong face. She is highly recognizable and can take the Xiaohua route. However, she is very talented and aura in acting. She can also take the Tsing Yi route by looking at her professional level. There is also enough fortune, it is not surprising that it is red.

Some people have expected that she will either become a big flower dan, or a big Tsing Yi in the future.

As long as she can continue to put all her thoughts on her acting career.

But what is Su Siyue doing here?

Jiang Jinjin's instinct told her that Su Siyue had come to her.