19

On the way back, Jiang Jinjin deliberately slowed down the driving speed.

However, no matter how slow it is, I always have to return to Shui Mi Bar.

What she never expected was that when she parked the car and came over, she collided with the hero Zhou Yan at the entrance of the bar.

He stood under the eaves of the bar, his eyes blank, and his expression seemed to have awakened from his drunken state. His hair was wet and stuck to his forehead, looking pitiful and aggrieved. I don't know if the drizzle wet his hair, or...

Jiang Jinjin carefully measured his face.

I looked around carefully, but no traces of suspected beatings were found.

He leaned against the wall, with one hand in his trouser pocket, lazily, and when he saw her coming, he only took a look, then looked away, staring at the puddle on the ground, focused and serious.

Jiang Jinjin wanted to blurt out "Are you feeling better?" He suffocated abruptly.

She has no sense of presence with him, and passers-by who don't know will think they are strangers if they see this scene.

He did not speak, and she ignored him. Go straight into the bar to look for Zhou Mingfeng's figure.

Although in Yunxin's mouth, it seemed that Zhou Mingfeng was a ruthless and irresponsible scum dad, but after just a day of getting along, Jiang Jinjin still believed in her own judgment more. She felt that Zhou Mingfeng should not be that kind of person. .

I don't know what method Zhou Mingfeng used. On the one hand, he paid for Zhou Yan's calculations, and the school was also peaceful. It can be seen that this matter will not have any impact. On the other hand, he ordered Zhou Yan also knew the truth of the matter. Zhou Yan was hit hard and fell ill with a fever. Isn't he, as a father, still not aware of his son's temperament? In fact, with Zhou Mingfeng's financial resources today, even if Zhou Yan is a lifelong justice stupid, he can still help him, but Zhou Mingfeng does not.

What would happen to other parents Jiang Jinjin didn't know, but as far as she came into contact, there must be no parents like Zhou Mingfeng.

If Zhou Mingfeng is really indifferent to Zhou Yan, why does he have to work so hard?

It's just like adults who have passed the stage of children and can no longer resonate with children's emotions, so children can't understand the feelings of being a parent. As far as Jiang Jinjin saw and tasted, Zhou Mingfeng is really taller than a short man, compared to a father who really cares about his child's life and has a sperm in his child's life.

Because of this, Jiang Jinjin believed that Zhou Mingfeng must still be here.

Sure enough, when she stepped into the bar, she saw Zhou Mingfeng sitting on the side of the deck talking on the phone.

She slowed down and walked over, and vaguely heard him talk about the words "real estate in the north of the city" on the phone, probably talking about work.

Seeing her coming, he quickly hung up the phone, stood up, and asked in a leisurely and gentle manner: "Sent them back?"

"Well, Yan Zhengfei said that his brother came to pick him up, so I sent Yunxin home." Jiang Jinjin replied.