66

The funeral is over.

Obviously, he only stayed in Jianghuang for two or three days, but to Jiang Jinjin, it seemed to be a century long.

As the soil fell, the relatives who came to mourn were relieved. According to the custom, Jiang Jinjin and Zhou Yan are not suitable for getting too close. She can only stand on the steps and look at Zhou Mingfeng, who is silent in front of the tomb. Although she also knew that Zhou Mingfeng would return to work in a very short time, but seeing him unintentionally over the past few days made her feel closer and closer to him.

The family of three boarded the plane back to Yanjing again.

All three are extremely tired.

Once back to Yanjing, even Zhou Mingfeng didn't have time to be sentimental. In the past few days, when he was absent, Assistant Liu had piled up a lot of work that needed to be handled by him personally. Zhou Mingfeng disappeared as soon as he returned home. Jiang Jinjin's situation is not much better than him, although he is not as big as his family, but the matter is also very trivial.

In the convenience store alone, there are a lot of things that require her to decide.

The first thing is that Qixi Festival is coming. Convenience stores have to launch limited new products and also have activities. On such a festival, no matter what the store is, I can’t wait to catch a wave of enthusiasm, and Jiang Jinjin will naturally not let go of this opportunity. She also wanted to take the opportunity to try the water. The glutinous rice dumplings that Xu Congjian’s mother gave her before were really unforgettable. She liked this soft and waxy food, but she didn’t like too sweet and greasy. Xu’s mother would taste it. The control was just right, but she was also not sure about the taste of the public, so the contract she signed with Xu Congjian also included Nuomi.

Xu's mother was so pleased, Jiang Jinjin looked for several more manufacturers, finally finalized the packaging and taste, and passed the layers of procedures.

If this glutinous rice cake is highly acclaimed, then it may be on sale every day.

Many people came to check in the oden at the convenience store before, and she also added a review blogger with not many fans. The blogger is a soft girl. I heard that the convenience store might launch new products. She also said that she would come to join us at that time. If you like it, I will send her a Weibo to promote it.

Jiang Jinjin thought about it, if this new product launches smoothly and the turnover increases day by day, then she will consider opening a branch in a slightly better location.

Convenience stores Convenience stores are naturally to be convenient. It happens that she will go to school frequently next semester. If the branch can be opened near the school, that would be the best. She has inspected before. In addition to Zhou Yan’s school, there are also hospitals and office buildings nearby. Customer source.

The second thing is that it's only ten and a half months since the beginning of the third year of high school. Jiang Jinjin had to find the employee who took over Xu Congjian. Perhaps the store was on the right track. After she released the recruitment information, she actually attracted a few people to interview.

After two or three days, Jiang Jinjin finally decided on a candidate. She was a young girl in her early twenties, named Deng Qin, who had relevant work experience and was enthusiastic and cheerful. Deng Qin also happened to live in the forest villa, so she wanted to find a job nearby. Deng Qin’s mother was a caregiver. She came here to take care of an old man. Her job was relatively stable. In order to keep Deng Qin’s mother, Deng Qin’s mother gave a good job. Treatment, Deng Qin can also stay here with her mother.