20

One night, the man and the woman slept in the same bed, nothing happened.

Jiang Jinjin's sleep quality has always been very good, and soon after he touched the pillow, he breathed long and fell asleep deeply.

Zhou Mingfeng was awakened from freezing. When he woke up from his sleep, he saw the half of the quilt that originally belonged to him, which was robbed by the people next to him without realizing it.

After his eyes stayed on the ceiling for a long time, he finally got up. His biological clock is always regular. No matter how late or tired the night before, he will wake up on time at 6:30 the next morning. She turned her head slightly to look at Jiang Jinjin. She slept peacefully while occupying a quilt by herself. Sweet.

Before last night, Zhou Mingfeng also extended a few speculations about her sudden change in temperament.

Up to now, there is only one most absurd possibility left in my mind.

He has known Jiang Jinjin for three months. During these three months, Jiang Jinjin hardly left any impression in his mind.

According to his character, the reason why he agreed to that ridiculous marriage contract, unless promised, was also because of Jiang Jinjin's extraordinarily honest and reticent. Even if she became his nominal wife, even if she lived in, she was in The presence of this family is also very thin.

What she said to him in the past three months was less than one day yesterday.

The so-called wedding night is even more so, she hung her head and said nothing, like a frightened bird, he just calmed down a few words, then let her go back to the master bedroom, and he went back to the second bedroom next to the study. Early the next morning, he left Yanjing on the grounds of a business trip.

When Zhou Mingfeng wakes up, he tries his best to move lightly.

Although he feels that with the good sleep of the person in bed, even if he makes any noise, it is difficult to disturb her dreams...

After a brief wash, Zhou Mingfeng went to the cloakroom, changed his formal clothes and went downstairs.

Jiang Jinjin had to sleep three rods a day, and Zhou Yancai couldn't wait to sleep until it was dark during the summer vacation.

Butler Yang knew Zhou Mingfeng's work and rest, so he had prepared a Chinese breakfast in the kitchen early.

Seeing Zhou Mingfeng came down, he hurriedly greeted him: "Sir, breakfast and the newspaper are ready."

Zhou Mingfeng nodded, remembering what happened last night, he paused, and deliberately lowered his voice, "There are a few cards in the study safe. You can give her any of them later."

Steward Yang: "...for the young master?"

He doesn't know whether it is a man or a woman.

A young master and a wife in the family, he guessed, should be the young master.

Zhou Mingfeng shook his head.

To be honest, he didn't know what to call Jiang Jinjin. It seems a bit blunt to call her by name, but it's not his style to call her like her.