101 (END)

The scenery of Xi City is picturesque.

However, it is not as comfortable as my own home. The winter vacation for senior high school students is not long, and it adds up to about half a month. After spending a few days in Xi City, the family of three left a lot of tourist photos and set off to go home contentedly.

Fortunately, after going back, Zhou Mingfeng also rarely entered vacation mode.

As New Year's Eve approaches, the streets of Yanjing have become deserted. There were always traffic jams on the streets when I arrived at work. Suddenly, there were very few cars. I occasionally saw buses passing by and there were not many people in the cars. The place with the most delicious taste is the supermarket. Jiang Jinjin feels that the Spring Festival is still the biggest festival. Before wearing the book, even if she is the only one to celebrate the New Year, she will go to the supermarket to buy New Year goods, which is a sense of ritual.

Once, to buy New Year's goods, it must be called a porter.

Zhou Mingfeng and Zhou Yan both came to be strong men.

There are beaming songs playing in the supermarket. There are a lot of people and they have been busy for a whole year. Everyone will never be stingy on a festival. If you are usually reluctant to eat, you have to buy it today. You can't treat yourself for a year. Zhou Yan pushed the shopping cart, watching Jiang Jinjin moving things into the cart one by one, buying many cans of pistachios alone.

It's all crowded, but it's weird, so noisy, Zhou Yan doesn't hate it at all.

He had heard from a tablemate before that her parents would take her to the supermarket once a week.

At that time, he was envious in his heart, but he said that he didn't need to go to the supermarket at home, and there were all things he could use and eat at home.

It turns out that it's like going to the supermarket together as a family.

Holding the purchase list, Jiang Jinjin slid through the crowd like a fish. One shopping cart was not enough, and she told Zhou Mingfeng to push another shopping cart. She was not satisfied until both shopping carts were filled. He bought a lot, and couldn't put down the trunk, Zhou Yan sat in the seat with a look of love, his New Year goods squeezed only a little bit of space...

"Shopaholic." Zhou Yan murmured.

"Who am I for? I'm not for you and your dad!" Jiang Jinjin shook his fingers and counted. "New Year's Eve and the first day of the middle school are counted. Your dad's friends and classmates are coming, and Yan Zhengfei is coming. At home, is it possible for a group of people to drink northwest wind on the "show" stand?"

The Zhou family has a lot of entertainment.

Zhou Yan thought that his classmates and friends would all come to the house, so he didn't say anything.

But Jiang Jinjin didn't know that in the past New Years, Zhou's family was not lively or even considered deserted.

Zhou Yan usually goes to other people's homes.

During the Chinese New Year, Zhou Mingfeng also turned off all the entertainment that could be pushed, and the father and son would quietly eat a dull New Year's Eve dinner, but each was busy.