85

Zhou Yan came to the door panting. After calming down, he finally rang the doorbell.

Jiang Jinjin thought it was Zhou Mingfeng who had come back. He came to the door and glanced at the display screen at the door, only to find that it was Zhou Yan, and he was the only one outside the door. He couldn't help but wonder, what's the situation?

She opened the door and asked, "Why did you come back alone?"

Holding a bag of books, Zhou Yan walked hurriedly all the way, sweating on his back. He stared at her closely, and after confirming that she had no signs of crying, he breathed a sigh of relief, "You two quarreled? "

He walked in, as if collapsed.

After putting the bag on the ground, I went to the kitchen refrigerator, took a bottle of water, checked the expiration date and confirmed that it was not expired, then unscrewed the bottle cap and drank a large bottle.

Jiang Jinjin came to him, and after he drank the water, he asked again: "Why did you come back alone, your dad didn't find you?"

Zhou Yan replied: "Looking for me. I think he is too slow, so I will come back first. Are you really quarreling?"

Jiang Jinjin didn't know how to answer this question.

Say noisy, it's not noisy.

It said it was not noisy, but it was indeed a bit emotional.

Zhou Yan sighed, "It's not that I said you, how old you are, one is nearly forty, one is nearly thirty, and the total is nearly seventy. If you round it up, it's faster than one hundred. Can you be more mature? Can you not make people worry so much?"

Jiang Jinjin was a little moved that the child was so sensible.

Hearing what he said, the whole person is not good.

It is said that Zhou Mingfeng is almost forty, she has no problem with this sentence, how can she say that she is almost thirty! !

Also said that she and Zhou Mingfeng combined are faster than one hundred? !

Jiang Jinjin was angry, "I'm twenty-seven and twenty-seven, and I'm almost three years away from thirty! And I'm twenty-seven, your dad's thirty-nine, and the two of us together are only more than sixty. How could it be over a hundred? Yes? Your math is taught by your physical education teacher, right? No, I'm going to ask Sun Wenqing later, how many in your class are like you who can't even add a hundred digits."

Zhou Yan: "Is this the point? The point is why the two of you are so immature?"

He hugged his chest, "If I guessed correctly, that Xi Chengguang is your former boyfriend, right? You two quarreled because of your former boyfriend?"

Jiang Jinjin: "..."

She didn't want to say anymore.

Different IQs make it really difficult to communicate.

How could Zhou Yan think it was because of the "ex" quarrel...

She rolled her eyes, ignored him, and began to clean up the plates and forks on the dinner table. Fortunately, there is a dishwasher sterilizer.