90

Jiang Jinjin didn't start with Zhou Yan's jeans in the end.

With regret, after lunch, she drove to the convenience store. After the first day of the Golden Week, the convenience store business was still very good, and the number of guests gradually decreased until after two o'clock in the afternoon. When Jiang Jinjin was counting on the list, several bodyguards suddenly surrounded her, and she was caught off guard.

After learning about Xi Chengguang, Zhou Mingfeng didn't need to remind him, but Jiang Jinjin, who was life-saving, took the initiative to mention it. If possible, it would be better to arrange more bodyguards for her.

As for bodyguards, she is definitely not too much, and she does not feel that her life is disturbed at all.

The various things Xi's mother has done in the past three years are horrifying, but one thing is that Xi's mother never seemed to want to physically harm the original owner.

But the people who suffered were all around the original owner.

Colleagues who take care of her a little bit will encounter all kinds of difficulties.

The dismissal is already the lightest. Of course, it is precisely because of this that the original owner is more tortured. If, if Xi Mu directly hurt the original owner, Jiang Jinjin believes that the original owner will not be so uncomfortable. Later, the original owner did not have a friend beside her, and she passively did what Xi's mother had demanded-to be alone, without a moment of joy.

When she passed by, there were not many people in the original owner's address book. Xi Mu wanted the original owner to turn into an isolated island untouched in this lively metropolis.

Jiang Jinjin looked at the bodyguards with caution and nervousness. He looked up and saw that there was a black car parked on the side of the road, and a person got off the car. It was the mother she saw at the birthday banquet that day.

Mother Xi finally had no move.

Finally I couldn't help but came over.

Ten minutes later, Jiang Jinjin followed Xi's mother to a nearby cafe. Of course she would not allow herself to be alone with a madman, even if the madman would not do anything to her. Behind her stood four male bodyguards, which attracted the guests of the coffee shop to wait and see.

Mother Xi's face was very calm. When she looked at the four bodyguards behind Jiang Jinjin, she didn't care. When she spoke, her voice was a little hoarse, "I'm here to tell you that it will be Chengguang's death day soon."

Jiang Jinjin took a sip of coffee, and his expression did not fluctuate. "Oh."

Mother Xi glanced at her, her eyes calm and quiet, "Before Cheng came to die, she told me that she hoped that the Xi family would take care of you. He regrets that he did not marry you."

Out of respect for the feelings of the original owner, Jiang Jinjin had no opinion on Xi Chengguang from beginning to end.

Jiang Jinjin was still a little uncomfortable after hearing what Xi's mother said.

What is regret not getting married.

Obviously on that Weibo, the two had already quarreled, and the original owner felt tired physically and mentally. What's more, Xi Chengguang should always know his physical condition. Is this situation really suitable for a marriage? If two people fall in love, if the family is harmonious, it is not impossible, but the point is that when Xi Chengguang died, the Xi family did not agree.