70

The atmosphere in the box froze instantly.

"It seems that we haven't seen each other in ten years?" Jiang Jinjin said lazily, breaking the dead silence.

When she spoke, other students hesitated and hesitated, and finally someone failed to suppress their curiosity and asked: "Jinjin, who are these two?"

Jiang Jinjin smiled and said, "Don't mind, you are my bodyguard. It will be fine to get used to it in the future."

The students present here are even more secretly surprised.

Those who need to hire a bodyguard these days, what kind of person is that? What's more, these two bodyguards see what they look like when they look at the dead, and they give people the illusion that they will all be killed in the next second!

Yin Guanlin still stared at her incredulously, "Jinjin, aren't you working at Weimei Company?"

"Yes." Jiang Jinjin admitted without shyness, "I didn't tell you last time, because my life is too boring and I want to have some fun, so I find a part-time job in a company, and go for three or four days a month. Don't you know I'm part-time? Hi, if I really have to go to work every day, it's not fun, and my husband won't agree."

Jiang Jinjin's beautiful eyes flowed, and he chuckled: "Director Yin, I'm sorry, my husband said, I'm too simple, I don't understand the sinister society, if someone knows it, I'm sure to come up like a fly, it's annoying. La. If you meet again at the company next time, don't let it go."

"..."

In fact, the current Jiang Jinjin is completely different from the Jiang Jinjin they had in the past.

Except for the appearance and name, they can't find common ground at all.

But I haven't seen each other for ten years, ten years is enough to change many things. But who could have imagined that the female classmate who allowed the entire class to be isolated and bullied would suddenly become a rich man who had to bring bodyguards to go out?

With a preconceived notion, Yin Guanlin still didn't quite believe Jiang Jinjin's remarks. He even had a thought in his mind: Could this be her self-directed and self-acting, and she could find two people to accompany her in acting on the street? Want to make their former classmates look at her with admiration? Otherwise, why should Jiang Jinjin agree to his invitation so quickly?

He feels that things are like this more and more, but deep inside, there is still some subtle fear, because the breath radiating from these two bodyguards...It doesn't seem to be a group performance at all, and laymen like him who don't understand at all see it. It can be concluded that these two bodyguards are absolutely extraordinary.

Some other students also had this suspicion, so they didn't say anything, just waited and watched in silence.

Just when the atmosphere was hot and cold, someone knocked on the box door, and then the box door opened. Several people stood outside. The leader was a man wearing a shirt and trousers. He swayed in the box and looked. Locked on Jiang Jinjin, he walked in quickly, "Sister-in-law, it's really you!"

Seeing Jiang Jinjin's dazed expression, the man hurriedly explained: "Sister-in-law, don't you remember me? I was there the last time you married your third brother, and I blamed me. I was so busy during this time that I didn't visit the mansion. The manager here just said that I saw the third brother's car. I thought it was the third brother who came, but I didn't expect it to be the sister-in-law."