74

Not two days later, Zhou Yan started school and officially became a senior high school student.

On the first day of school, Zhou Mingfeng had a very important meeting in the industrial park in the morning, and he couldn't leave at all. So Jiang Jinjin took him to the school to report as Zhou Yan's parent. Jiang Jinjin is now accustomed to driving around by himself, and he rarely sends out the driver. Zhou Yan is also used to sitting in the passenger seat when Zhou Mingfeng is away.

Today is a very important day for Jiang Jinjin.

First, Zhou Yan started school.

Second, the original master's teacher Shi arrived in Yanjing by plane last night, and the two agreed to have lunch together at noon.

Holding the steering wheel, Jiang Jinjin remembered the clues he had found in the past few days. While waiting for the green light, he glanced at Zhou Yan next to him and suddenly asked, "Zhou Yan, have you ever seen bullying on campus at school?" "

Zhou Yan was startled when he heard the words, and shook his head, "It seems not."

Maybe it did, but he didn't notice it either.

But relatively speaking, Zhou Yan's living environment was very simple since childhood.

For example, in this aristocratic school, the students are divided into two groups, with good grades and good backgrounds.

With good grades, I don't have time to take care of other things, so I focus on studying and want to work hard for my future. Even if the family is in good condition, they will not behave like this. After all, their parents are not vegetarians. Therefore, there must be conflicts between classmates, but it is extremely rare to develop to such an extent as bullying.

Zhou Yan has always been a bully on campus, only he bullies others, and no one has the courage to bully him.

Seeing that Jiang Jinjin's expression was wrong, Zhou Yan asked, "What's wrong, have you been bullied before?"

Jiang Jinjin really didn't know how to answer this question.

She has never been bullied.

But the original owner has.

When Zhou Yan saw her showing this look, he concluded that she had been bullied before, and she became excited and even angry for a while. He leaned over and said, "In this way, you give me a list. Tell me who bullied you. I!"

Anyhow, he has been a schoolmaster for so many years.

Since his family has been bullied, he can still solve this kind of trivial matter.

"Thank you." Jiang Jinjin smiled sincerely, "However, I want to deal with this matter myself."

Zhou Yan was silent, and after a traffic light, he muttered, "My dad is really useless, I can't handle this."

In Zhou Yan's heart, his wife was bullied, even if it is a long time ago, she can't just sit idly by.

Is this still a man?

Of course, he only dared to make complaints like this when Zhou Mingfeng was away.

Jiang Jinjin smiled lightly and said: "No, don't get me wrong, I haven't told him yet, and he doesn't know. I still want to deal with it myself."