18

The car key also carried Zhou Mingfeng's body temperature.

In the box, neither Yan Zhengfei nor Yun Xin wanted to go home at this time. One is Zhou Yan's best friend since childhood, and the other is Zhou Yan's secret admirer. At this moment, I think that Uncle Zhou is definitely not as calm as he showed. He deliberately distracted them. Is it because he wants to beat Zhou Yan? ? Just thinking about that scene makes me anxious.

However, even so, the two dared not speak.

It was okay for Yan Zhengfei, and Yunxin turned her head one step at a time when she left the box, with a worried expression on her face.

It seems that Zhou Mingfeng is not Zhou Yan's father, but Zhou Yan's enemy.

After walking out of the box, without the tremendous pressure caused by Zhou Mingfeng, the tight nerves of the two were relaxed. Yan Zhengfei could not walk stably, Yun Xin said in a low voice, "I have something to tell her."

Jiang Jinjin walked in front of them.

Yan Zhengfei drank, but his brain was not as bright as usual, "What are you talking about?"

Yun Xin was anxious, "I want to tell her alone."

What's the matter, I didn't understand her suggestion. If Yan Zheng was flying in the car, what would she say?

After Yan Zhengfei got out of the elevator, he realized later, "Then how do I go back?"

At this point, it's not easy to call a car. Although his parents are usually busy at work and don't have much time to take care of him, if he calls the driver to pick him up, the driver finds that he is still drinking at the bar, then there is no doubt that tomorrow His parents will know...the ears start to hurt when they think about it.

Yun Xin didn't consider this issue, and she said naturally: "Then you can figure it out by yourself."

Yan Zhengfei: "..."

Seeing Yunxin's serious expression, Yan Zhengfei said soft words unconsciously, "Well, let's let my brother pick me up."

Walking out of the bar, Yan Zhengfei dragged his visibly heavy legs, walked quickly to Jiang Jinjin's side, and said with a smiling face: "Auntie, what? My brother will pick me up, or you can send Yunxin home. My brother will be here soon."

Jiang Jin was surprised, and looked down at the time again, "That's okay, I'll leave when your brother comes."

Yan Zhengfei smiled straight, "It's really not necessary, Yunxin has access control. If she doesn't go back, Uncle Yun will definitely find her all over the world."

"That's it." Jiang Jinjin glanced at Yunxin, who was holding her head down and silent, and said, "Well, be careful, or wait in the bar. Manager Zhang at the bar is not bad."

"Yeah." Yan Zhengfei patted his chest funny, "Don't worry! I punched the tiger to death, it's okay!"

Jiang Jinjin had to take Yunxin into the car and sat in the driver's seat. She adjusted to a while before starting the engine.

The second-hand car she bought before wearing the book was a bargain, and the price of the new car was not more than 150,000.