51

This is the first time Jiang Jinjin feels: waiting is not painful at all, but full of joy and expectation.

She hates waiting for someone the most.

She also accompanies a certain boyfriend to work overtime before she wears the book. After accompanying her once, she is ptsd to accompany overtime. It's too boring, probably because the occasion is different. It's great for her to lie down in her own home and play with her mobile phone, but if she is sitting on pins and needles in someone else's office, she feels uncomfortable and wants to run away every minute. Waiting is tedious and painful, but now, Zhou Mingfeng has cured her with his ability to use money.

She is not anxious either.

Either chatting with Sun Wenqing, or swiping up and down in the melon fields on Weibo.

Once Zhou Mingfeng is immersed in work, he also enters a state of selflessness.

He was very good at arranging time, and he happened to finish the work at 5:30. After he cleaned the table briefly, he had time and thought to look at Jiang Jinjin sitting on the sofa.

Today's Jiang Jinjin is wearing a light apricot mid-length skirt, which is a popular retro contrast color. The design is full and reveals the delicate collarbone. Her sitting posture is not correct, even a little lazy, but it is also a pleasing picture. She raised her hand to support her cheek lazily, lowered her head and stared at the phone screen intently, not knowing what interesting news she was reading, pursing her lips, and her eyebrows with a smile.

Zhou Mingfeng looked at her like this, but she didn't notice it either.

Sometimes Zhou Mingfeng would feel that the attention he put in her eyes has exceeded the normal range.

According to his temperament, he will definitely withdraw this attention. After all, what is important to him and what is not so important to him, he can distinguish clearly. Maybe it's age. If he met Jiang Jinjin when he was in his twenties or even his thirties, he wouldn't go against his principles as he does now, because at that time he had more important things to do, even if it was intentional. It is also difficult to spare time to accompany her. Now his career has completely stabilized, and he is still busy, but it will not be like that time.

Zhou Mingfeng glanced down at his watch and thought it was almost time.

He coughed slightly.

Sure enough, she attracted Jiang Jinjin's attention. She didn't raise her head to look here for the first time, but at the time displayed on the top of the phone.

It's five and forty-one.

11 minutes late.

One hundred thousand in one minute, she is about to credit 1.1 hundred thousand.

Jiang Jinjin quickly put away his mobile phone and got up, while looking at Zhou Mingfeng, he walked towards the large desk with a smile on his face as if he was about to celebrate the Chinese New Year.

She walked to the front of the desk, supported the desk with both hands, leaned slightly, her eyes were bright, and the corners of her lips rose wildly, "Are you done?"

Zhou Mingfeng said.

He still has a contract on hand.