EXTRA 3

After Zhou Yan went to college, Jiang Jinjin once again felt the feeling of being a parent.

When the young man was there, she felt that he was noisy and annoying. The young man went to live in school and began to feel that the house became a little deserted.

In this deserted state, she once again thought of Zhou Mingfeng's life plan. If she did not come, if Zhou Yan went to college and had his own wife and children in the future, he might really live alone in Jianghuang's manor until he died of old age...

She unexpectedly discovered that Zhou Yan had recently changed her WeChat remark to "Jiang Shenxian", and after torturing him, she learned the origin of this nickname.

At night, she sat cross-legged on the bed, and it was this scene that Zhou Mingfeng saw after entering the study.

Jiang Jinjin reminded him: "Donor Zhou, it's the beginning of the month, shouldn't it be time to make a confession to the fairy?"

"Such as sesame oil money or something."

Zhou Mingfeng, who doesn't have a son at home, is a lot of presumptuous. He nodded thoughtfully, "It's time to give the sesame oil money."

Jiang Jinjin is exactly the same as Zhou Yan, and both like to make money on Zhou Mingfeng the most.

can do a little bit is a little bit.

Zhou Mingfeng lowered his head and untied the strap slowly.

Jiang Jinjin's inner villain rubs his hands: Xingba! The watch is also good. The cheapest thing in the boss's watch cabinet is seven figures.

Then, he unbuttoned the cufflinks again...

It wasn't until the soft sound of the belt buckle reached her eardrum that she was completely stunned.

No, the sesame oil money she said is not this!

Zhou Mingfeng, who has always held himself up to Duanfang, has completely removed his disguise little by little, and he looks like this. Obviously he still had that look, but Jiang Jinjin felt that she was almost drowning in his eyes. In his deep eyes, there is the emotion that she seems to understand, but can't help but explore and explore, peeling everything away, it's a person who wants to love her to the death. Ordinary man.

If Zhou Mingfeng showed such a side from the beginning, Jiang Jinjin would definitely run away without saying a word.

But this man is too smart and too cunning. He uses his age to use his life experience to pretend to be a restrained and gentle appearance. After tricking her into the hook, he slowly reveals his true side. .

dare to love that he is cooking her like a frog.

......

After this day, both of them have their own secret codes.

Zhou Mingfeng is sewing buttons, Jiang Jinjin is sesame oil money.

*

When the two of them lived a happy life in the forest villa, they both gradually forgot about Zhou Yan, Zhou Yan was not used to it in school.

He has never lived in a dormitory. It was very fresh at the beginning. The dormitory on the undergraduate side is a quadruple room. The four big boys quickly became one, but Zhou Yan didn't expect that two of the other three were sleeping at night and snoring!

He was about to collapse at night, and finally fell asleep, suddenly screaming one after another.

Zhou Yan had no choice but to turn to the almighty Jiang Jinjin.