54

After the meeting, Zhou Mingfeng was not in a hurry to leave.

Weimei was founded in partnership with his university roommate more than ten years ago. At that time, the scale was smaller than it is now. The profit was not as high as they expected. Later, when his roommate received an invitation from a foreign country, he dragged his family and settled abroad. He didn't have much money at the time, but he still moved around and bought his roommate’s shares. Come down. Regarding his early start-up stall, no matter how small, there is a feeling for him, so even today, he no longer needs this company, the profit of this company is dispensable for him, he still Keep going.

Now that I have finally found time to come here, Zhou Mingfeng is naturally interested in visiting around.

I want to see if there is any shadow of that year.

Zhou Mingfeng wants to look at the working environment. Several leaders couldn't ask for it. As a company with a scale of less than 100 people, it is nothing at all in the highly competitive Yanjing, but it is definitely not a bad thing for the big boss to pay more attention to it. Surrounded by a few people, Zhou Mingfeng came to the work area, and naturally saw Jiang Jinjin sitting at the desk typing.

He recognized her back at a glance.

He paced, and the manager followed Assistant Liu. He pretended to ask casually: "Is this colleague just sending the information?"

Assistant Liu: "?"

Zhou always wants to sleep in the second bedroom at night.

That's how you call your wife.

The manager had never seen Zhou Mingfeng before, and certainly did not know the relationship between Jiang Jinjin and Zhou Mingfeng.

Now the entire company, apart from Zhou Yan, only Assistant Liu knows.

The manager hurried back: "Yes."

Zhou Mingfeng came to Jiang Jinjin's desk with a gentle expression.

Jiang Jinjin had heard the movement a long time ago. He raised his head now with a helpless expression: Is this man addicted to acting? Aren't you afraid that she called her husband to demolish his desk on the spot?

"Zhou," she shouted.

A smile flashed across Zhou Mingfeng's eyes, but he quickly recovered his calmness, as if the expression just now was just Jiang Jinjin's illusion.

He hummed and put a few documents in his hand on her desk, "I'll give this back to you."

Jiang Jinjin was puzzled.

Why do you want to return it to her again? This kind of information is originally provided by one person, but it can be placed on the conference room table if it is not used, and someone will naturally clean it up.

He also sent it to her specially.

"Thank you." He added, the attitude is as gentle as possible. Every cell in his body says that he is a great boss.

Jiang Jinjin met his eyes and showed a business smile: "Yes, you are too polite."

Sure enough, when Zhou Mingfeng heard her calling him "you", his expression paused slightly, but his gaze returned to nature after touching the hair rope on her desk. He continued to walk forward nonchalantly, almost no one cared about this episode. Even when the manager passed by, he just glanced at the information on the table, and saw that there was no word on it, and chased him up again.