50

Before Jiang Jinjin wore the book, let alone a rich man, it was just that the middle class wanted to make a prenuptial agreement before getting married. The main purpose was to guarantee their rights in the marriage. After wearing the book for so long, she always thought that old fried dough sticks like Zhou Mingfeng must have a prenuptial agreement with the original owner, and she was already mentally prepared-unless he took the initiative to give it to her, she would not ask him for money. As a result, the lawyer Shen told her that the original owner and Zhou Mingfeng didn't have that stuff at all? ?

What this means is that from the moment they get married, the money he earns belongs to the joint property of the husband and wife.

Someday if she files for a divorce, she can request the division of joint property in accordance with the law.

Jiang Jinjin's heart beats like a drum.

A wealthy person like Zhou Mingfeng, every day, no, every minute will create huge profits, which is definitely not comparable to her small shop. If one day they get divorced, she might still get a lot of money and become a rich woman every minute.

She is not calm anymore.

Shen Qing couldn't hide her surprise when she saw her face, she couldn't help but smile: "He can do this, he really puts you in his heart when he thinks about it. I am his lawyer and his friend for many years. When you got married last time, I If you can't come back from a business trip abroad, you must make up gifts this time. I wish you all grow old."

Jiang Jinjin came back to his senses, silently digested the shocking news, pursed his lips and smiled, "Thank you."

Shen Qing got up, remembered something and took out her mobile phone, and exchanged contact information with Jiang Jinjin, "If you have any other consultations, you can contact me." She took out the card holder from the dress pants pocket and pulled out a hot stamped business card. Passed it to her, "If you can't find me, you can also find my assistant. She is also a very professional lawyer."

"Thank you so much." Jiang Jinjin took the business card, "I will invite you to dinner next time I have time."

Shen Qing readily agreed.

The two talked fairly speculatively, and she could understand the contract information that Shen Qing said. This makes Jiang Jinjin more motivated to make money. She also has to make a lot of money. In the future, hiring a professional lawyer like Shen Qing can help her avoid many pitfalls that she may encounter.

After Shen Qing left the meeting room, Jiang Jinjin stood alone in front of the French windows.

Now she is the only one, and she can also stroke the thing that shocked her.

Why didn't Zhou Mingfeng sign a prenuptial agreement?

There are three possibilities.

First, the original owner cried and clamored to prevent him from standing up. This can be ruled out now. From what she understands, the original owner is a timid or even taciturn person, how could she entangle Zhou Mingfeng for this kind of thing.

Second, Zhou Mingfeng's love for the original owner is too deep, so deep that he is willing to share wealth with her. Frankly speaking, Jiang Jinjin really didn't see Zhou Mingfeng's love. Maybe her eyes are clumsy, maybe his love is too deep, even a mortal like her can't see it...