76

Just as everyone was waiting for the eye window to fall off, a knock on the door sounded.

Wenze, who was sitting closest to the door, got up and said, "It may be a waiter or other classmates in the class." He went to open the door, but the person standing at the door was not the waiter or other classmates in the class. But--

"Zhong Jia?!" Jiang Jinjin looked at the woman in the red dress at the door, and broke away from the state of being mad in a second.

What day is today!

It's nothing more than the appearance of white moonlight, after all, it's a school celebration of other people's schools.

But why did Zhong Jia come to catch the scene? ? According to the novel, wouldn't Zhong Jia be offline long ago?

The next thing that shocked Jiang Jinjin's pupils happened.

Zhong Jia pretentiously shouted at her: "Jinjin, it's me."

Jiang Jinjin: "..."

She is numb.

Zhong Jia twisted her waist and came in, and squeezed out an empty seat next to Jiang Jinjin very familiarly, "Jinjin, I will sit next to you."

Before Jiang Jinjin could answer, Zhong Jia smiled at the others on the table: "Hey, do you remember me? I'm Zhong Fei's sister. I used to run to your school."

Jiang Jinjin turned his head stiffly to look at Zhou Mingfeng, trying to make eye contact with him: What's the situation! what happened! !

Zhou Mingfeng squeezed her hand, as if saying: Don't worry, the problem is not big.

Wenze said cheerfully, "I remember when you said it."

Zhong Jia glanced at Wang Xiuxiang who was dumbfounded, and the little man in her heart was laughing wildly with her arms akimbo.

what! what! what!

You Bailian also have today?

Zhong Jia and Wang Xiuxiang also had a holiday. When Zhong Fei was in college, Zhong Jia was not very young. She was just in high school. At that time, she often went to Zhong Fei. After going back and forth, she met Wang Xiuxiang, who was in the same bedroom with Zhong Fei. She was ignorant and liked this sister very much. I feel so much better than my cousin! Wang Xiuxiang is gentle and considerate, speaks softly, and cares about her very much...

Who knows that there was a time when the high school she was in was out of power, and the teacher took a vacation. She had nowhere to go, so she wanted to find her cousin Zhong Fei.

As a result, she went to the bedroom and found Wang Xiuxiang climbed onto Zhong Fei's bed.

She was still wondering at the time and yelled, but Wang Xiuxiang turned pale with fright, and vacillatedly explained that she saw a cockroach and wanted to kill Zhong Fei.

She didn't care about such an episode at all, nor did she mention it to her cousin Zhong Fei.

However, half a month later, she was called by her teacher to the office, saying that she was suspected of cheating in the final exam. At that time, the arrest was relatively strict and the school had to give her a penalty. Her parents negotiated with the school for her future. Later, she was transferred to a school with closed management.