65

Does a schoolmaster like Zhou Mingfeng really exist?

Jiang Jinjin watched him send several steps to solve the problem, and couldn't help falling into contemplation. What's going on? Calculating the time, he has graduated for more than ten years, why would he still work on topics that make her puzzled? Remember how many problem-solving steps?

Of course, she cannot express her doubts.

After all, this man is old at Versailles, if she asks, he might be secretly proud of what it is like.

Jiang Jinjin didn't only need one step to solve the problem. She was afraid that when Zhou Yan asked her, she would not understand anything, so she gradually began to understand these steps. After she understood all of them, she transcribed it again on the blank draft paper. He posted it.

Zhou Yan was also a high school student in junior high school, but after a few years of waste, it is still difficult to pick up his studies again, not to mention only one year is left. Think about it carefully. This is where Jiang Jinjin thinks that campus cookie is very reasonable. Although Zhou Yan is smart, there are a few silly students among those students this year. He left it unused for a few years. In the original book, He worked hard under the encouragement of the heroine, but in the last year, Mou Zujin was only able to catch up with the big team. He just crossed the score line of a book by two points, which is very thrilling.

That's it, Jiang Jinjin felt that the author gave Zhou Yan a gold finger.

Based on the author's preference for Zhou Yan, Zhou Yan has cheered up so long in advance. Is it possible to expect that he will test better than the original book?

After solving the problem, Zhou Mingfeng actually sent a video call.

Jiang Jinjin was not in a hurry, looking around in the hotel, finally found a good angle, and then connected to the video.

Zhou Mingfeng seemed to be outside the condolence hall, this point was silent.

Jiang Jinjin pretended to inadvertently stroke his hair behind his ears.

"Something?"

Zhou Mingfeng said, "Ayan asked you what the topic is?"

"You all show off your skills in fancy styles. You have listed several problem-solving steps. Only now are you asking me what's going on?"

"There are priorities."

Jiang Jinjin suffocated a smile, "Well, he seems to be ready to be a human again recently. No, he is a good student again. This is something to be happy about."

Zhou Mingfeng squeezed the bridge of his nose, "Well, indeed."

The two chatted, and the topic turned to Zhou Yan, who was struggling to write a book next door.

Probably because of the silence of the night, Zhou Mingfeng, driven by Jiang Jinjin, even opened the chatterbox and talked about Zhou Yan. His voice was low, "He is indeed a child with a sense of justice. Integrity is gratifying, and occasionally anxious. To be fair, I really don't know how to be a father."

"Will you still have it?" She thought Zhou Mingfeng was omnipotent. Of course, this was an exaggeration, but every time she saw Zhou Mingfeng and Zhou Yan together, she didn't know how calm and calm she was. Now I listen to Zhou Ming. Feng seemed to be troubled by the parent-child relationship, which really surprised her.