68

Zhou Mingfeng had prepared such a gift to satisfy her vanity, so naturally she couldn't say nothing.

In Zhou Mingfeng's slightly awkward eyes, Jiang Jinjin drew from her bag and finally took out the keychain. She opened her palm, and in her palm was the little yellow chicken.

"This is?"

Jiang Jinjin: "Gift, Tanabata gift, I made it myself."

"It's unique in the world." To express this particularity, Jiang Jinjin added, "I never did it for the second person."

Zhou Mingfeng paused, and pointedly said: "I haven't done it for others either."

In fact, his gift has already been given out.

It's just that she didn't know that it was a gift yet.

Zhou Mingfeng hasn't had such a thing as shame for many years, so he didn't tell her that he made the wooden box that she puts on her hair rope now.

She also seemed to think that this wooden box, including the hair rope, was arranged by the aunt for her.

Just like Jiang Jinjin thought, Zhou Mingfeng did not have time to watch movies or watch the stars with her. The two stayed outside Zhou’s building for almost 20 minutes. Perhaps Zhou Mingfeng was so embarrassed that she had toes out Barbie’s castle for her. He offered: "Let's go home."

On the contrary, Jiang Jinjin liked this gift very much.

It has the same effect as the last flower basket, but it is more in her heart than the flower basket.

She also guessed that with Zhou Mingfeng's character, this is definitely not his handwriting.

"Assistant Liu arranged it?" On the way back, Jiang Jinjin was still thinking about the high-profile confession, and asked with joy.

Zhou Mingfeng said calmly, "Yes."

"I really want to make friends with Assistant Liu." Jiang Jinjin felt that Assistant Liu knew women too much. From the flower basket to this one, which time didn't it just poke her heart?

This time it was much more luxurious than the flower basket.

Zhou Mingfeng watched the road with a plain face, and said, "It may be his wife's idea."

"Oh?" Jiang Jinjin said, "No wonder, there are military divisions."

"He has been with his wife for many years, and I heard that this year is the eighth year."

Jiang Jinjin sighed, "That's not easy."

People of the older generation almost always support each other for their entire lives. For modern people, life seems to be a fairy tale.

Jiang Jinjin has never been in love for too long.

The longest period was only two years, and in the two years, most of the time was foreign love, the other party was studying abroad, and she was in China, and she really got along for less than three months.

Eight years...

It's not easy.

"Time will pass quickly." Zhou Mingfeng said.