62

The boy Zhou Yan has many great advantages. But at the same time he was very persistent, and Jiang Jinjin also knew that if he said something he didn't want to do, he wouldn't necessarily do it even if she broke her mouth. Fortunately, there is no solution, she doesn't have to embarrass herself, take the initiative to smash the window paper before Zhou Mingfeng falls. She glanced at the suitcase lying on the ground, which didn't bother her, so just take the suitcase over!

However, to bring Zhou Mingfeng a midnight snack, we still have to say hello to him in advance.

Jiang Jinjin asked Zhou Yan to go downstairs with Zhou Mingfeng's suitcase.

The driver left the car to her just now, so she asked Zhou Yan to wait for her in the lobby on the first floor. She drove to the parking lot. On the way to the parking lot, it was silent, but cameras were everywhere. The five-star hotel opened last year and the security system was also in place. As she walked to the parking direction, she dialed Zhou Mingfeng's number.

The other end was quickly connected.

Maybe it was because of staying up late, Zhou Mingfeng's voice was a bit erratic and hoarse, "Not asleep yet?"

The phone was close to her ear, and the sound coming from her was as clear as if he was whispering in her ear.

"Well, I can't sleep either." Jiang Jinjin said, "Zhou Yan wants to eat supper, I will take him out. Anyway, he is close. Would you like to bring some supper for your night watchman?"

Funeral homes now provide one-stop service.

The habit of Emperor Jiang is to have a banquet for funerals.

Today, Jiang Jinjin was still listening to Zhou Mingfeng's cousin from a distant place complaining that the banquet in the funeral home was too unpalatable and was not full.

The funeral home at this point should not provide supper, even if it is provided, the taste will not be too good.

Funerals usually take a few days. She heard Zhou Mingfeng mention the customs here. For example, Zhou Mingfeng's uncle passed away today, so if today is the first day, it will be cremated early in the morning on the third day and then enter the cemetery, and wait for the ashes to be placed in the cemetery. Later, the funeral was over.

She is like this, others treat her well, and she will treat others well.

Thinking about it carefully, Zhou Mingfeng has always been very good to her. She has never been abrupt, and she is very tolerant of some of her actions.

Zhou Mingfeng: "I will ask my relatives."

With that said, he seemed to have walked to another place and did not cover the phone, so Jiang Jinjin also heard the conversation between them, and heard his relatives praise her for being careful and praising her for being kind.

Jiang Huang's dialect is very close to Mandarin, but some words Jiang Jinjin, a foreigner, can't understand it.

Just as she was guessing the meaning of some words, Zhou Mingfeng's voice came again, and the background sound was not so noisy. "They said thank you. If you want to buy a late night snack, just buy a little. You are also thoughtful, and their vigil is indeed Will be hungry."