75

After collecting the tickets, Zhou Mingfeng brought Jiang Jinjin into the amusement park.

Today is a working day, and it's in the afternoon. There are not many tourists in the amusement park, and I have seen many couples along the way. Therefore, the strange combination of Zhou Mingfeng and Jiang Jinjin is not in the amusement park. It looks abrupt.

After entering the park, I ran into a few staff in doll clothes.

Jiang Jinjin was happy for a while, and gave Zhou Mingfeng his mobile phone and asked him to take a few photos.

As a result, when she took a look at the phone expectantly, she was speechless.

Is this a photo?

Before Jiang Jinjin complained about his poor shooting level, Zhou Mingfeng himself spoke first: "The shooting is not bad."

"Where is it good?" Jiang Jinjin took a deep breath, "Okay, now I believe you are not omnipotent, omnipotent, just taking pictures, your level is not as good as Zhou Yanling."

There is no harm if there is no comparison. Although Zhou Yan's photographic level is not good, compared with Zhou Mingfeng, it is really too much.

Zhou Mingfeng didn't get annoyed when he heard this, and said with a light smile: "I really don't have much experience in taking pictures of others."

This sentence also extinguished Jiang Jinjin's little complaints that had not yet been expressed.

When a relationship started, it was so beautiful. A word from the other party can easily ignite oneself, and of course it can be comforted instantly.

Jiang Jinjin was not the kid who went crazy when he got to the amusement park.

Except for very exciting and thrilling projects, projects such as carousels and ferris wheels are automatically ignored.

Especially the Ferris wheel, which sounds very romantic, but in fact sitting in the cabin, the rotation speed is slow, people are easily dizzy.

Zhou Mingfeng also accompanied Jiang Jinjin on the roller coaster and the pendulum.

Jiang Jinjin is actually not afraid of this at all. It was just that she finally took this opportunity to vent her true inner emotions, and she began to scream loudly.

For myself, but also for the original owner.

Even if I met Zhou Mingfeng, Zhou Yan, Sun Wenqing, and Xu Congjian, she really missed her best friend.

The original owner.

where is she. It's life or death. Jiang Jinjin didn't dare to think deeply about this question. It wasn't that she was heartless, but that she didn't dare.

Because she has nothing to do.

Even when Zhou Mingfeng was riding the roller coaster and the two men in the back row yelled, his expression was so calm that when Jiang Jinjin happily came to the service counter to look at the photos, she looked incredulous and she was planning to find two. I bought a suitable photo. As a result, in every frame, her expression was too exaggerated, and Zhou Mingfeng, who was sitting next to her, was still so calm... it made her look like a silly.