22

Zhou Yan's return suddenly made the atmosphere that was originally a loose and harmonious atmosphere a lot more subtle.

Yan Zhengfei felt that Zhou Yan came back too early, because he didn't have time to talk to Zhou Yan's stepmother.

Zhou Yan came over, glanced at the greeting cards stacked on the table, and asked in a low tone, "You come to me, or write these?"

Yan Zhengfei: "..."

He is also very helpless.

But why did he have promised Yunxin would settle this matter?

Yan Zhengfei didn't know how to answer this question, but Zhou Yan walked to the room upstairs with little interest. Originally, when Jiang Jinjin thought that the volunteer was going to leave, Yan Zhengfei continued to write her greeting cards, which gave her a bad feeling.

what happened?

While putting the cute seal on the greeting card that she had spent a lot of money on the other day, she asked casually, "Yan Zhengfei, didn't you come to Zhou Yan? Why don't you go up."

Yan Zhengfei rubbed his hands. He shaved his head and smiled like the smiling little man in Jiang Jinjin's pen, "You must have a beginning and an end when you do things. I will go up again after I finish writing."

Jiang Jinjin: ...it's weird.

In the novel, there is also such a love triangle, the female partner Yunxin likes Zhou Yan, and Zhou Yan's best friend Yan Zhengfei likes Yunxin. Since Zhou Yan fell in love with the heroine, Yunxin has also done some things. Every time she wants to roll over, Yan Zhengfei is always helping her. After Yun Xin was disgusted by Zhou Yan, she also woke up, and then she turned her attention to Yan Zhengfei, who had been by her side.

At the end of the text, Jiang Jinjin also thought that Yan Zhengfei finally ushered in the spring and caught up with his goddess.

It was strange that Yun Xin went abroad in Fanwai, but Yan Zhengfei did not leave with her.

Of course, Jiang Jinjin didn't care about Yan Zhengfei and Yunxin at all, but from the scattered information in the novel, it can be inferred that at least this time, Yan Zhengfei's sweetheart is still Yunxin.

Could Yan Zhengfei's weird behavior today also be related to Yunxin? Jiang Jinjin grappled in the brain recycling bin, and finally turned to the night more than a week ago.

Could it be that Yunxin was scared? Then I wanted Yan Zhengfei to test if she would sue Zhou Mingfeng?

Jiang Jinjin wanted to laugh.

Yan Zhengfei heard the woman next to him chuckle, and his heart was awe-inspiring, as if a ghost was urging him, he finished writing all the remaining greeting cards as quickly as possible, and hurriedly said "Auntie, let me go I'm looking for Brother Yan," he smeared oil on the soles of his feet, and quickly went upstairs and disappeared.

Jiang Jinjin: "..."

Yan Zhengfei and Zhou Yan are best friends who have known each other for many years. They don't need to knock on the door to enter his room. He opens the door as if there is a beast chasing after him.