42

Jiang Jinjin regrets at this moment, very regretful.

In addition to regretting drinking on a whim yesterday, the last thing I regret is wearing a book. At this point, she just wanted to apply for another book. Compared with a roommate who was obsessed with novels every day in college, Jiang Jinjin reads very few novels. So far, the most impressive are two books. One is the current campus essay. Who said this is a novel she read shortly before she wore the book. If she reads it and waits ten and a half days before she wears it, she can't Make sure that you can still remember the name of the male lead and the female lead.

The other is a book that I read in a small book stand after the high school entrance examination. It can be described as abusive to the body and heart. Although he has not formally fallen in love at the age of fifteen or six, looking at the plot described in the text, Jiang Jinjin has a psychological shadow on the male protagonist, and... in her love history, there is no boyfriend surnamed Shen, which is probably the huge shadow brought by the male protagonist surnamed Shen in this book.

However, now that she is allowed to make a choice, she would rather wear the heart-abuse novel, even if she wears it as a heroine, she recognizes it.

After all, no matter how miserable the heroine was, she did not owe a huge sum of money!

In fact, it was Zhou Mingfeng's watch. As long as she had a thicker skin, she said scornfully that she didn't remember it, and it's okay for her to be cheeky as if it didn't happen. She is now Zhou Mingfeng's wife in name, and she can completely get through it.

But the point is that she has given up the Three Views for many years, and she almost **** her lungs.

That is to say, we must do it.

When the university first started, she accidentally spilled something on the canvas bag of her classmates. When she knew that the canvas bag was worth several thousand dollars, she also bit her teeth and lost money.

She always feels that she must do what she promises to others.

She is not willing to owe others anything.

But if what she smashed happened to be an eight-figure watch, how could she pay the old swan!

Even if it's not eight-digit, seven-digit, no, it's just six digits that are gnawing her heart.

Knowing that drinking would cause such serious consequences, she wouldn't even touch the bonbons.

Fortunately, she just came to the interview and went through the entry formalities, and she didn't need to go to work directly, otherwise she would definitely not be able to bear it with her fragile little mind. She walked out of the company in a daze, and when she arrived in the car, she barely regained her energy after blowing the air for ten minutes.

She must be unable to answer the topic of what it is to experience what is wearing a set of large flats in her hand.

However, she thinks she should be able to answer the topic of how it feels to be in debt to millions or even tens of millions overnight.

Jiang Jinjin hadn't thought about it-Is Zhou Mingfeng ruining her possibility.

But after only a few seconds of this thought in her mind, she threw it away.