ACCIDENT PART ONE

That afternoon when it was snowing heavily, the streets of Seoul were shocked by an accident that resulted in a child being injured badly enough that She had to be rushed to the hospital for help. The 9-year-old child was the victim of a hit-and-run by a car driver who was suspected of being drunk.

"Hyung, what do you want to eat?" Pyo Chi Su asked his commander.

"Anything, as long as it can be eaten," Hyun Bin answered briefly while playing with his cellphone

" Haiisssh! You always answer like that Hyung" replied Pyo Chi Su annoyed while flipping through the menu that had been just flipping through it. Pyo Chi Su raised his hand to call for a servant, not long after that the servant came over to him.

"2 hot americano, 1 kimbab, 1 bulgogi jeongol" said Pyo Chi Su to the waiter, aaaa one more soju.

Immediately, Hyun Bin who heard Pyo Chi Su's last sentence made him look away from the cellphone screen he had seen earlier.

Actually, Pyo Chi Su already knows the commander's favorite menu, it's just that he makes small talk to ask.

"Do you want to get drunk while on duty?" Hyun Bin's words slightly made Pyo Chi Su widen his eyes.

"Drink just a little hyung, besides the snow is falling, a little warm to the body I think it's okay hmmm" replied Pyo Chi Su while playing with the rope of his coat.

"We have to go back to work after this lunch, do you want me to punish you? Hyun Bin said a little threateningly.

"Yeah! What the hell hyung just a matter of soju why should you punish me? All right, commander, okay.. I didn't order soju" replied Pyo Chi Su obediently.

Hyun Bin is a police officer who has a higher rank than Pyo Chi Su. In addition to the relationship between co-worker, they also have a very good relationship outside of work, you could say they are friends.

After waiting for a few minutes, their orders finally arrived, after only a few minutes of eating their food, suddenly from across the street there was a very loud banging sound that caused everyone in the restaurant to immediately rush out to see what was happening.

Hyun Bin and Pyo Chi Su are no exception. Hyun Bin ran towards the source of the sound but there were already a lot of people crowding around. Hyun Bin and Pyo Chi Su walked in the crowd. A child lay unconscious in the middle of the road with a severe head injury. Without thinking Hyun Bin picked up the child and took her to the hospital using a taxi that happened to be passing by.

"You take care of the location and immediately call the office, ask members for help to immediately track down the car that hit the road, immediately conduct an investigation when you find the culprit. I will take this child to the hospital," Hyun bin said to Pyo Chi Su while getting into a taxi.

"Okay Commander" Pyo Chi Su replied briefly. Not long after that other police officers were on the scene . they questioned several witnesses for information regarding the chronology of the accident. At the same time, other police officers were chasing the hit-and-run car. It didn't take long for the perpetrators to be arrested and immediately taken to the police station for questioning.

Meanwhile, Pyo Chi Su and his colleagues are investigating the perpetrators in the investigation room. The suspect was allegedly drunk, causing him to lose control while driving on a snowy road. Very minimal visibility coupled with the influence of alcohol makes it difficult to see if a child suddenly crosses the road. From the investigation, the perpetrator was finally sanctioned and finally willing to take responsibility for what he had done, including the cost of the children's hospital he had hit. Because after all driving while drunk is not justifiable, let alone to harm other people.

YEJIN POV

This afternoon, I have a scheduled visit to my patient in the VIP room. A few days ago he suffered a gunshot wound to his right arm which required me to operate on his wound.

That's my daily activities at this hospital, going in and out of the operating room, making several visits and checking patients' medical records. Yes, I am Son Ye Jin, a surgeon at this hospital. I've been working as a doctor for about 7 years and even I'm considered a senior by my co-workers.

After I finished my lunch, I continued to visit my VIP patients. Today my visit schedule is not much, there are only a few patients and there is an operation scheduled for this afternoon, which means I can relax a bit after my visit is over. While I was checking my last patient suddenly a nurse came in and called me in a panic.

"Excuse me, doctor Yejin, sorry to disturb. there is an accident patient who needs surgery immediately," said the nurse in a panicked tone.

"Okay, I'll be going to the operating room right away after finishing one last patient," Yejin replied calmly.

The nurse left and left the VIP room after hearing confirmation from Yejin. This is what makes Yejin's co-workers like her, her calm and polite demeanor makes those around her always feel comfortable.

After I finished examining my patient I immediately went to the operating room. There are several doctors and nurses are ready with all the equipment. Likewise with me, I was ready with the surgical gown and other equipment. The patient of this accident turned out to be a child who was approximately 9 years old.

She was injured in the head due to a fairly hard impact. Luckily the wound only hit her external side so the injury she suffered wasn't that serious, it's just that it took her a little longer to deal with the bleeding caused by the deep tear on the outer skin of her head.

2 hours passed finally this operation went smoothly. I came out of the operating room feeling relieved. I walked into my room and sat on my couch sipping my favorite soda.

"Aaahh it's a relief, fortunately it's only an external wound so I make sure the child will wake up in a few hours and she'll be fine" said Yejin while lying down on the sofa. The clock shows 3 pm, there are still about 2 hours left for the next scheduled operation. Yejin opened her cellphone and checked some messages.

A knock on the door came from outside the room.

"Come in" Yejin said.

"Ouh doctor Yoona, what brings you here?" Yejin greeted when she saw that it was Yoona knocking on the door. Yoona is my co-worker as well as my best friend, she is a general practitioner and her age is 3 years younger than me. I already consider her like my own sister, even so, as co-workers who are both doctors, we must remain professional while working.

"Eonni, how was the operation, was it smooth?" Yoona asked Yejin.

"Very smooth," Yejin answered while getting Yoona a can of soda.

"I thought that Dr. Yejin always did her job very well and great!" said Yoona, praising Yejin. Yejin just smiled with her eyessmile style.

"Oooh yes, was it when you were brought to the Emergency room that you were on guard there, Yoona-ssi?" Yejin asked Yoona.

"Yes Eonni, I was on guard there, fortunately the police immediately took her because if not, I don't know if the child can be saved or not," Yoona replied in a sad tone.

" Police? So it wasn't an ambulance that took her to the hospital?" Yejin asked again.

"No, Eonni, the child was carried by a police officer and brought to the emergency room, oohh daebak eonni, I remember that policeman was dashing and looked very handsome" Yoona said excitedly.

"Yaaak! Sometimes, in an emergency, you still pay attention to other people," said Yejin, a little annoyed.

"Eonni , you must meet him and prove that my words are true" Yoona continued her speech.

In the middle of their conversation, another knock on the door was heard from outside, a nurse came in and interrupted their conversation.

"Doctor Yejin there is someone who wants to meet you" said a nurse.

"Meet me? Who? "Ask Yejin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•••••~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello guys,this is my second story in English languange..
I just finished writing last month,so
I hope you are enjoy and like it! But I'm so sorry if any typo or my grammar is not good 🙏
Don't forget to vote and comment!
Thankyou💕