JEJU PART 2

️⚠️⚠️WARNING⚠️⚠️⚠️

THIS CHAPTER FULL MATURE CONTENT

-----------------------------------------------------------

Day 3

Today Yejin and Hyun Bin will go to a flower garden. Yejin really likes flowers which is why Yejin really wants to go there. Hyun Bin started to open his eyes and felt his bedside empty, He didn't find Yejin.

"Jagiya, are you in the bathroom?" Hyun Bin stood up to go to the bathroom to look for his wife, but she wasn't there. Hyun Bin came out of the room and searched every room but couldn't find Yejin.

"Yejina--" Hyun Bin stopped in his tracks as he passed the room leading to the garden behind the villa. He saw Yejin who was soaking in the pool wearing her bikini.

"Honey" Hyun Bin called Yejin and approached her.

"Good morning honey, you looking for me?" Hyun Bin nodded. Seeing his wife wearing a bikini, Hyun Bin's desire as a man awakens.

Yejin is very sexy in the bikini she is wearing. "That's the bikini you mean?" Yejin nodded.  "How is that good? That's why I wanted to wear it on the beach, but—you forbade it!" Hyun Bin seemed not to hear what Yejin said and immediately took off his shirt and entered the pool to approach Yejin. "Only I can see you wearing this baby, only me!" Hyun Bin wrapped his arm around Yejin's body.

Hyun Bin rested his head on Yejin's shoulder so he could clearly see Yejin's wet breasts.

"This is mine, and all of this is mine. Only mine!" Hyun Bin whispered while feeling all over Yejin's body. "Hyun Binssi!" Yejin said when she felt a hand go into her bikini pants.

"Open your legs a little bit honey" Hyun Bin whispered. Yejin held her husband's body so her body wouldn't wobble. Hyun Bin's left hand lowered Yejin's bikini that covered her breasts.

Hyun Bin lowered his head slightly and sucked Yejin's breasts. Yejin wobbled, her legs trembled at the sensation Hyun Bin gave her two sensitive parts. Hyun Bin often does this in bed, but doing it in the pool and standing up is the first time they've do it.

Hyun Bin brought Yejin's body to the side and leaned her on the steps of the pool. At least Yejin could sit and hold on to the iron steps. "I'm counting to three, open your legs and hold on tight" Hyun Bin said then submerged his head into the water.

Hyun Bin grabbed Yejin's legs and opened them. Hyun Bin started kissing Yejin's, fiddling with his tongue and circling Yejin's clitoris. Yejin sighed and moan. Her body stiffened. Her hands gripped the iron railing of the stairs tightly.

He didn't expect Hyun Bin to be able to do this, held his breath underwater and---did that. "Hyun Bin-ah!" Yejin said when she had her first orgasm.

Hyun Bin pulled his head out of the water. "Honey, you practice holding your breath underwater?" Yejin asked surprised. Even though it didn't take long, what Hyun Bin did earlier was able to make her fly.

"Since I saw you in a bikini!" he said, looking at his wife. Yejin smiled a little as if Hyun Bin's words were just bullshit. Yejin started flirting, she also didn't want to lose to her husband.

Yejin buried her head and her hands pulled Hyun Bin's shorts until Yejin clearly saw Hyun Bin's which was very seductive. Yejin brought it into her tiny mouth and devoured it like a lollipop. Hyun Bin was shocked by Yejin's unexpected action and was only able to lean against the wall of the pool. Hyun Bin closed his eyes feeling the delicious sensation that Yejin gave.