ROOM 22

The clock showed 3 pm, I immediately parked my car in the basement of the hospital. Just a few steps to the elevator suddenly someone called me.

"Yejin-ssi!" He shouted at me so that Hyun Bin and I stopped walking. I turned around and saw him.

dr. Lee Sang Yoon apparently. He ran to me and suddenly hugged me. Suddenly I was shocked as well as Hyun Bin.

"Oppa... what are you doing?" I shouted as I pushed him away from my body. But still my efforts were in vain because his large body was not worth my efforts.

"Gwencana? I was so worried about you!" He said still hugging me.

"Gwencana Oppa, you see I'm fine. Why are you suddenly like this?" I asked him. He slowly let go of his hand and looked at me with a piercing gaze. I saw concern in his gaze.

"I saw the news that on the road to your parents' house there was a hostage taking. I'm worried about your situation, because I know that's the path you're taking." he said.

"Nothing happened Oppa. I'm fine." I said reassuringly. Meanwhile Hyun Bin looked at me with an annoyed look.

"Who is Yejin-ssi? Why would he be with you?" Ask dr. Lee

"Oow.. I'll explain later in my room. I have to rush to meet the parents patient" I answered briefly. I walked towards the elevator followed by Hyun Bin and dr. Lee.

The three of them entered Yejin's room. Hyun Bin sat on the sofa as well as Dr. Lee. They just looked at each other without saying a word. Suddenly there was a knock on the door from outside.

Knock Knock.. A nurse came with a patient's medical record.

"Excuse me dr. Yejin is a patient's medical record, soon her parent will meet you" said the nurse to Yejin

"Ow .. okay , let me just meet him there. Thank you"  replied Yejin.

Finally Yejin left her room leaving Hyun Bin and Doctor Lee.

Hyun Bin Pov

I didn't expect to be hit by a sharp weapon like this. I'm so grateful, out of nowhere, dr. Yejin was at the scene. That's not what happened in Seoul though. Either by coincidence or indeed this is God's destiny. I remember how it felt to endure the pain when my wound was stitched up and cleaned by Yejin. But I tried to hold it in, after all I am a man who has sky-high prestige.

As she stitched up my wound I watched her silently. Her face is so beautiful and so adorable, especially when she smiles. Her eyes are mesmerizing me. Several times when our eyes met each other my heart started beating fast. Do I like her? When we talked earlier I felt like we had known for a long time, even though this was the second time I met her.

When she told me to take off my clothes, my heart felt like it was falling out of place, it was really thrilling! I tried to stay cool in front of her and just let her occasionally tease her by asking her to take care of me, the dipper was enthused, she finally agreed.

Even though I'm just small talk and nonsense. But when I got to the hospital I was a little annoyed because suddenly a man hugged her, and Yejin called him "Oppa"! Is he Yejin's lover? Or is he Yejin's older brother? Or Yejin's brother? This question filled my head after that incident.

I want to know what their relationship really . I arrived at Yejin's room, but I didn't feel comfortable because there was a man who hugged Yejin earlier. While Yejin was out to see the patient , There was no chat or a word between us, because indeed I still feel the pain and stinging from the stitches earlier and it makes me even less in the mood.