Boy or Girl?

⚠️⚠️MATURE⚠️⚠️
================================

Tonight, Eun Ha will go camping. Yejin and Hyun Bin took her to school. "Little baby anyyeong, see you in 3 days" Eun Ha kissed Yejin's stomach. "Ayyeong Eun Ha's sister, be careful, okay?" Yejin replied, imitating a child's voice while kissing Eun Ha. "Anyyeong Appa Eomma" Eun Ha waved her hand and left Yejin and Hyun Bin.

After dropping Eun Ha off, Yejin wanted to stop by to buy her favorite ttoetpokki. "baby's Appa hungry?" Hyun Bin rubbed Yejin's stomach while driving his car.

"Bin, can I eat two servings? Looks like I'm very hungry" Hyun Bin nodded. Yejin's appetite at this gestational age is increasing, she can eat up to 4 times a day plus snacks and fruit. Yejin's pregnancy was very good, and the baby was growing normally and healthy. Of course Yejin always pays attention to her diet and nutritional intake, as well as other vitamins.

After returning to the apartment, Yejin immediately cleaned up and lay down because her back was a little sore. "Bin, can I have a massage here?" Of course Hyun Bin agreed. Hyun Bin swallowed his saliva when his hand touched Yejin's buttocks, with the thin negligee that Yejin was wearing, making Hyun Bin become aroused.

In the second trimester, Yejin has tried to have sex at 18 weeks of pregnancy. Even though she's not in a good mood yet, she feels sorry for Hyun Bin for having fasted for a long time. "Jagiya, I want you" Hyun Bin whispered in Yejin's ear. Yejin turned around and looked at Hyun Bin. Without waiting for Yejin's answer, Hyun Bin immediately kissed Yejin's lips passionately. His kisses turned hotter, as his hands began to gently massage Yejin's breasts.

Hyun Bin took off the clothes Yejin was wearing and left her completely naked. For some reason Yejin's body was getting sexier when she was pregnant, even though her stomach was getting bigger, Hyun Bin really liked it. "Jagiya, your breasts are getting tighter and denser—and also I think they've changed in size too" Hyun Bin started to gently caress Yejin's breasts and the other hand played the top of her breasts. Yejin sighed and stretched.

"You are very sexy when you are pregnant like this Yejina" Now Hyun Bin kissed Yejin's body from above until Yejin's belly bulged. "Actually I'm not even self-confident with my current body shape Bin, but why do you even like it? Don't I look fat?" Hyun Bin is still gently stroking Yejin's breasts "Not at all, you look even more sexy and beautiful".

Yejin gripped the edge of the sheet as Hyun Bin's finger went inside hers. "You still like me doing this?" Yejin nodded half a sigh. Hyun Bin inserted his finger in and out gently so that Yejin still felt comfortable. "Jagiya, what position is safe?" Every time he wanted to penetrate, Hyun Bin always asked Yejin, of course this was done so that Yejin still felt comfortable with the condition of an enlarged stomach. "I'd better be on top of Bin, this position is safer" Hyun Bin nodded and immediately lay down. Yejin started to penetrate. Yejin is more comfortable if she is in full control of her husband, because Yejin can adjust her movements when she feels uncomfortable. After they spilled their passion, Yejin and Hyun Bin hugged each other.

Hyun Bin always gently caressed Yejin's belly and invited the baby to talk. "Bin, it's Eun Ha's birthday soon, what are we going to give?" . Hyun Bin shrugged his shoulders and thought for a moment. "Why don't we just ask her what she wants?" Yejin nodded, Maybe it's true what Hyun Bin said, it would be better if Eun Ha said what she wanted.

Today Yejin and Hyun Bin will meet doctor Cha Young to see the gender of their baby, of course they are very enthusiastic and impatient. Doctor Cha Young immediately asked Yejin to lie down and put gel on her stomach to see the baby gender.

"Look... he's a boy! And this time it's very clear" Cha Young's doctor pointed at the monitor.  Hyun Bin said looking excited and couldn't hide his happiness. For Yejin and Hyun Bin, it doesn't matter whether it's a boy or a girl, as long as he grows up healthy.
"I thought he was a boy, because his movements were very active," said Yejin, who was also still looking at the monitor screen. The baby is growing very healthy, the weight and length are appropriate for his age. After feeling enough, they said goodbye and immediately headed for Yejin's room. "Jagiya, thank you for taking care of our baby so he grows up healthy even though you are very busy with your work" Hyun Bin kissed Yejin's forehead.