Mood Swing

1 week after finding out Yejin was pregnant, the parents were very happy. They constantly praise Yejin and Hyun Bin because their wish to have more grandchildren will come true. But not with Eun Ha who pursed her lips when she found out she was going to have another sister. "Huuuft.. Appa, why is Eomma so happy to be pregnant? Isn't it painful?" she said suddenly which made everyone laugh. "Eun Ha, aren't you also happy to have lots of siblings?" Mrs Son asked back. "I really like a lot of siblings, but I don't want to see Eomma in pain again during childbirth," she explained, still pursing his lips.

For some reason the image of Yejin who endured pain while giving birth to Jee Yeon still crossed Eun Ha's mind, Yejin was afraid that it would traumatize her into adulthood. She is still very innocent, even though she is now 11 years old. "Emm.. Eomma promise not to be in pain again like before" Yejin said while showing her finger in a V shape. "Huuuuft.. it's up to you Eomma," Eun Ha said resignedly.

Yejin returns to see Cha Young's doctor, to confirm how old she is. If Yejin's guess is right, maybe she's already 5 weeks old. Doctor Cha Young looked at Yejin with a big smile as if she already knew what brought Yejin to see her. "It seems that your husband succes deposit," teased the doctor Cha Young. Yejin smiled amusedly and embarrassedly until her cheeks turned red. "Huft.. It my fault!" said Yejin.

Of course, both of them knew that Yejin's answer was just a joke. Doctor Cha Young did a complete examination of Yejin like during her first pregnancy, Yejin will also give the best for her second child. "5 weeks old and the baby's healthy and fine," Doctor Cha Young explained. As Yejin expected, if she was in her first pregnancy she didn't notice the signs, but unlike this second pregnancy, since something has changed with her body and mood, Yejin had already expected this to happen. Yejin asked Cha Young's doctor to prescribe a higher dose of vitamins, because in her second pregnancy, Yejin gets tired very easily.

Yejin briefly leaned her body on the sofa in her room after meeting Cha Young's doctor, Yejin took her bag and immediately went home because her body was very tired. "Hmm..eating ttoetpokki seems delicious" she muttered in the middle of the trip, Yejin drove her car and bought ttotpokki which used to be her favorite food when she was in college.

Yejin became nostalgic, she used to spend time in this place when she was getting tired of her studies, because for Yejin eating her favorite ttoetpokki could ease her mood, which at that time was not feeling well. At first Yejin wanted to wrap and bring home her favorite ttoetpokki, but she didn't want to. Yejin wants to enjoy eating ttoetpokki here, in this place like it used to be when she was a medical student. Yejin smiled to herself, if in the past after eating ttoetpokki she was relieved because she was full, but now she is relieved because her cravings have been fulfilled.

Arriving at home, Yejin was greeted by Jee Yeon who ran to her, Yejin hugged him then carried him. "I'm sorry dear, Eomma can't give you breast milk when you are 1 year old, sorry because in 9 months you have to share love with your litle sibling" Yejin said softly while kissing the top of Jee Yeon's head. "mmaaaaaa" Jee Yeon's response was really adorable, he seemed to understand what Yejin said and smiled broadly.

In the early days of Yejin's pregnancy, she was easily tired, irritable and cried even though it was just a trivial thing. Hyun Bin must be extra patient with Yejin and try to keep her in a good mood. But on the other hand Yejin is even more spoiled and wants to continue to be near Hyun Bin. If Hyun Bin came home late for a while, she would cry and get angry all of a sudden.

In her first pregnancy, Yejin's morning sickness was still considered normal and fine, but not with her pregnancy this time. Yejin almost every day experiences morning sickness that makes her body weak and several times Yoona has to put an IV in Yejin's hand to restore her energy.