APPROVAL

️⚠️⚠️WARNING⚠️⚠️⚠️

This chapter contains of mature content/adult content, so if you are uncomfortable and underage, please skip!!!

HAPPY READING!

DON'T FORGET TO HIT THE VOTE BUTTON AND ALSO COMMENT

_____________________________________

Evening

Mr. Residence Kim

That night Hyun Bin and Yejin went to Hyun Bin's parents' house, Yejin looked nervous and a little worried. As if to face something scary. Hyun Bin who knew about it immediately tried to calm Yejin.

"Rilex dear, you look very nervous" Hyun Bin holding Yejin's hand.

"Huuhft..isn't this too fast Bin? Should we not ____"

"Calm dear. Everything will be alright". Hyun Bin said calmly again.

Throughout the trip, Yejin was silent, occasionally Hyun Bin teased her so that Yejin wouldn't be too nervous. This is beyond their plans. Especially for Yejin, she felt it was too soon. They had only been in a relationship for about 1 week but had to meet their respective parents as soon as possible.

30 minutes later they arrived at Mr. Kim .'s residence

Yejin took a deep breath trying to calm down, Hyun Bin smiled without letting go of his hand. Hyun Bin's parents welcomed them warmly.

"Binssi, how are you, son?" Mrs. Kim greeted while hugging her son. Meanwhile, Mr. Kim greeted Yejin warmly.

"I Fine ,Eomma" replied Hyun Bin.

"Aigooo.. so beautiful Dr. Yejinssi??" said Mrs. Kim who also warmly welcomed Yejin. Yejin just smiled because she was still nervous.

"Kamsahamnida" Yejin replied slightly bowing in respect.

Mrs. Kim immediately told Hyun Bin and Yejin to go to the dining room, because they were going to have dinner together. Seeing Mrs. Kim who was busy preparing food in the kitchen, Yejin immediately helped her as if her nervousness had disappeared.

"Is there anything I can help Madam?" Yejin greeted Mrs. Kim.

"No No No... Yejinssi, everything is ready. You just sit down okay?"

Mrs. Kim is used to cooking alone, because she only lives alone with Mr. Kim, so Mrs. Kim doesn't need a domestic helper.

All the food was served on the table and they were ready for dinner. In the middle of their dinner, Mr. Kim started the conversation.

"So, since when have you guys been in relationship?" asked Mr. Kim which made Yejin and Hyun Bin stare at each other. But Hyun Bin already knew that his father would definitely ask this.

"Not long ago, Appa, since she took care of me in the hospital," Hyun Bin answered honestly.

"Are you going to be serious about this relationship? Appa just reminded you that you are not a teenager anymore, you know what Appa Bin means, right?" Said Mr. Kim looking at his son.

"I plan to marry Yejin Appa" said Hyun Bin which managed to make Yejin a little surprised. Yejin didn't expect Hyun Bin to talk so quickly about marriage.

"If you've thought about it, Appa hopes you are responsible for what you've said, Bin," replied Mr. Kim.

"Bin, Eomm and Appa will support all your decisions, you are an adult and can decide everything. Eomma hope you are serious" Mrs. Kim added.

Yejin was silent and couldn't say anything, as soon as Mr & Mrs Kim accepted it. Yejin feels like a dream.

"I know Appa..Eomma.. maybe it's too soon to talk about this considering my relationship with Yejin is still very new, but since the first time I saw Yejin, I'm sure I chose her" Hyun Bin continued explaining.