MINE

⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING⚠️⚠️⚠️
THIS CHAPTER FULL OF MATURE CONTENT
______________________________________

After coming home from hospital I plan to buy food first before going home, I stop by my regular restaurant and order my food.

35 minutes later I arrived at my apartment, I immediately opened the door and put my food and took off my coat. After eating, I immediately went to my room. I lay down and wanted to close my eyes immediately. But my phone rang again, I picked it up and it was Hyun Bin. Throughout the night we made phone calls, I don't know until what time Hyun Bin hung up the phone because I fell asleep first. That night we were like teenage boy and girl who were intoxicated with romance.

**

This morning Hyun Bin has returned to the office and is doing his usual activities. He presided over the morning assembly and sorted out the reports he had left behind for several days due to being in the hospital.

Today Hyun Bin has no fieldwork, so he will only be in the office all day with the case report files piling up. Meanwhile, today Yejin only has surgery until noon.

Hyun Bin began to check one by one the files on his desk.

"Hyung, your wound has healed, why you have entered today?"

Pyo Chi Su enters to interrupt Hyun Bin's work.

"I'm fine, anyways I'm bored if I just stay in the apartment" Hyun Bin continued his work.

"No need to rush Hyung, you have to be really healthy and recover before you can enter"

Hyun Bin shrugged his shoulders and looked at Pyo Chi Su.

"Then with these reports, what are you going to do with it?"

Hyun Bin's sharp gaze was able to make Pyo Chi Su bow down respectfully. That's right, no one can solve it except Hyun Bin.

"Hyung, did you know the doctor who helped you at that time? And why was she suddenly there?" Pyo Chi Su suddenly asked. Hyun Bin stopped his work.

"I've only met her once, that's also what I don't know." Even now, Hyun Bin doesn't know why Yejin could be there, because he hasn't received an answer from Yejin yet.

"She's so beautiful hyung!" Hyun Bin immediately glared at Pyo Chi Su as if he wanted to say something. But Hyun Bin discouraged, because it's not time to tell about his relationship with Yejin.

"You don't have a job, to interfere with my work like this?" Realizing his commander's question, Pyo Chi Su understood and immediately rushed out of Hyun Bin's room.

Hyun Bin: Don't forget to have lunch honey, can we meet today? I miss you..

Hyun Bin suddenly wants to contact Yejin

Yejin: Hmm..I'll go to your apartment after my surgery schedule this afternoon is over.

Hyun Bin : Really? Then I will wait for you dear..

Reading a chat message from Yejin, Hyun Bin was suddenly very excited and immediately finished his work. He wanted to hurry home and couldn't wait to meet Yejin this afternoon.

Hyun Bin's apartment

Hyun Bin rushed to open the door when he knew Yejin was already in front of his apartment.

"You have eaten?" Hyun Bin hugged Yejin's body.

Yejin shook her head. "No time Bin, and right now I'm so hungry!"