HAPPEN

GOD!OTTOKE??

**

Yejin was silent with her mind still frozen, Hyun Bin's words made her heart stop beating for a moment.

"You can rest here and sleep here Yejinsii" Hyun Bin continued again. Yejin hasn't answered yet, she's trying to catch her breath.

"Is there no one to look after you tonight?" I asked still nervous.

"No, tonight I'm alone. My parents are still out of town, and my men are on patrol tonight. That's why I want you to accompany me. Do you mind Yejinssi? Hyun Bin asked.

Yejin was confused about what to answer, on the other hand she couldn't bear to be with Hyun Bin if he had to be alone, not without the heart, actually Yejin wanted to be with Hyun Bin. but on the other hand this is the hospital where she works, what do they say when they see Yejin accompanying her patients?.

"Okay, I will accompany you until you fall asleep" Yejin replied.

"Only until I fall asleep? Then, I won't sleep." Hyun Bin replied teasingly. Meanwhile, Yejin, who was increasingly making Hyun Bin mad, couldn't help but sigh and smile at Hyun Bin's child-like words.

Yejin hit Hyun Bin's chest as if to protest. Hyun Bin is getting more and more excited to see Yejin act like that. Hyun Bin held Yejin's hand and brought his face closer to Yejin's.

Close, very close.

Hyun Bin and Yejin looked at each other with pounding hearts. Hyun Bin slowly brought his lips closer to Yejin's, and their lips were pressed together. Hyun Bin tried to enter Yejin's lips and brushed the edges of Yejin's lips. Yejin slowly returned Hyun Bin's kiss. Yejin started to crush Hyun Bin's lips until their tongues were now touching each other.

Hyun Bin and Yejin felt their bodies getting hotter, and they were panting for breath. Hyun Bin let go of Yejin's lips for a moment to take a breath, then Hyun Bin pressed again Yejin's lips deeper until Yejin's body was pushed onto the sofa.
Yejin's body is under Hyun Bin's body. Their kiss got more and more uncontrollable until finally Hyun Bin's stomach sound managed to interrupt them.

They broke the kiss and looked at each other and laughed.

"I'm sorry, I'm really hungry" said Hyun Bin. Yejin was still laughing when she heard Hyun Bin's stomach growl again. Seeing Yejin laughing, Hyun Bin kissed Yejin's cheek and said "I love you Yejin".

Yejin smiled but didn't reply to Hyun Bin's words.

"Okay, what do you want to eat, Mr. Hun Bin?" Yejin asked.

"Beef bone soup" said Hyun Bin.

"Waaaaah! What is your favorite food Hyun Bin? Yejin asked again.

"I really like it," replied Hyun Bin. Yejin didn't think that their favorite food was the same.

"Okay I'll order it" Yejin said. meanwhile they are currently chatting, in the midst of their conversation Yejin remembered yesterday's incident when she overheard Hyun Bin and Seo Dan talking.

"Hyun Binssi, may I ask you something?" Yejin asked.

"Of Course" Hyun Bin replied.

"Sorry in advance, yesterday I overheard your quarrel with a woman, at that time I was going to check your condition but I heard you were arguing with someone. Is that woman your lover?" Yejin asked.

"Oohh..thank goodness you've heard everything Yejin, so I don't need to explain to you. In fact, She is my ex-girlfriend. Hyun Bin replied.

"May I know why you two fight like that?" Yejin asked.