Back To Work

Arriving at the airport, they are still waiting to check in. Hyun Bin is busy receiving phone calls and is a little away from the crowd. I don't know who or what they were talking about, but it seemed very serious.

After looking at his watch, Hyun Bin immediately ended the call and rejoined Yejin. "There is a problem?" Yejin was curious. Hyun Bin nodded

"I'll tell you on the plane, it looks like we have to check in immediately," said Hyun Bin shortly after hearing the announcement.

During the one hour drive, Eun Ha was fast asleep. Hyun Bin kept his promise to tell what Hyun Bin had said. "So your boss asked you to follow up on the insurance fraud case?" Hyun Bin nodded. "It seems that when I got to Seoul, I had to go straight to the office, because my boss asked me to coordinate immediately." Yejin nodded in understanding.

Hyun Bin is also the same as Yejin, when it comes to work, they can't delay it anymore. "Okay, let me know if you are going home, I will prepare warm water for you". Hyun Bin nodded.

1 hour passed, their plane finally landed in Seoul. Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim are already waiting for them in the waiting room. Eun Ha is still asleep, so Hyun Bin has to carry her. Luckily they didn't have too much luggage, so Yejin was able to carry it with her father.

"Eomma Appa, sorry I have to go to the office immediately because there is something important, you can go directly to the apartment and I will take a taxi" Hyun Bin said after bringing Eun Ha into the car. Mr and Mrs Son nodded.

"Is there a problem Bin?" Hyun Bin's father was also curious. Hyun Bin tells his father what happened. His father understands, as a fellow Policeman, Hyun Bin must do that if his superiors ask him to. "Okay, let's go home first" Mr. Kim left Hyun Bin. There is no strict escort even though Hyun Bin's father is a high-ranking police officer in Seoul City, because Hyun Bin's father feels uncomfortable if he has to guard him a lot. Even though many in Know, Mr. Kim doesn't want to be seen as respectable by people, he is instead happy to be treated like an ordinary person.

Arriving at Yejin's Apartment, the Parents came in and helped Yejin carry luggage , Eun Ha was deliberately woken up by Yejin because no one was carrying her up to the apartment.

"We've arrived in Seoul," she said, yawning and opening her eyes. Yejin nodded " we've arrived home dear, bring your own bag and suitcase,Can you?" Eun Ha nodded. "Thank you Mr. Kim for picking us up, sorry for the trouble," said Mr. Son to Hyun Bin's parents. "No problem , it should be like this".

The parents chatted with each other for a while after entering Yejin's Apartment. Mr. Son and Mrs. Son thanked to Hyun Bin's parents and said goodbye because tomorrow they will return to Yongsan. They looked down at each other and smiled genuinely. After being satisfied, Mr. and Mrs. Kim said goodbye to Yejin . "Thank you Appa..Eomma" Yejin said sincerely. Eun Ha also said thank you.

After separating dirty and clean clothes, Yejin cleaned her body. Then sat on the sofa while checking his schedule for tomorrow's activities. Meanwhile her parents were already in the room to rest. "Eomma, where's Appa?" Eun Ha searches for Hyun Bin's whereabouts. Yejin told Eun Ha. "Why Appa working so late at night? Aren't He tired?" Eun Ha starts to ask a lot of questions. Yejin explained in a language that was easy for her to understand. Having a child who is actively asking questions makes Yejin also have to be smart to answer. Moreover, sometimes Eun Ha's questions are often unexpected. "Eomma will wait for Appa to come home?" Yejin nodded. "Okay, Eun Ha will accompany Eomma waiting for Appa to come home!" . Eun Ha wakes up on the sofa while watching TV shows. "Really? Eun Ha won't sleep again?" Eunha nodded.

Tomorrow morning Eun Ha hasn't left for school yet, Yejin purposely gives Eun Ha one day to rest first. 15 minutes passed, Yejin saw Eun Ha already asleep on the sofa. Yejin laughed to herself, even though it was only 15 minutes ago that Eun Ha said she would accompany her, but it turned out that she had fallen asleep again.