MY PATIENT?

Yejin Pov

9 am

The sun entered through the gaps in my bedroom window which dazzled my eyes with the reflection of the light.
"Aargghh... I slept very well tonight, what time is it? Aiisssh!! 9 am? Why didn't Eomma wake me up?"
Not long after, I smelled a very familiar smell of cooking in my nose. Yup, this is my favorite smell of beef bone soup. I rushed to the kitchen, and sure enough Oemma was busy cooking.

"Eomma why didn't you wake me up?" I asked eomma.

"Ah, you're awake, Eomma deliberately didn't wake you up, because Eomma saw that you were sleeping very soundly. You must be very tired" replied eomma.

"Yes eomma, I was really tired yesterday. Where's Appa?" I asked.

"Ah Appa go to the office early in the morning because there is a sudden company business. Breakfast first, Eomma has made your favorite soup" replied eomma again while taking soup for me.

"On this holiday, Appa goes to the office?" I asked again while eating Eomma's soup.

"You know that Appa is a CEO, not a government employee, where is there a day off if there is a sudden company business?" replied Eomma.

I nodded with Eomma's answer. My Appa is a CEO of a property company. He has built this company since his was young. Sometimes I don't have the heart because at his age, which is getting older, I worry about his health if he has to take care of this company himself. For some reason, I suddenly thought of telling Appa to retire, and look for a replacement for the CEO that Appa is now sitting on. But I'm not sure if Appa will accept my opinion.

Dreet Dreet Dreet Dreet.
Messages came in from my cellphone after I turned it on, because last night I forgot not to charge the battery.

Dr. Lee Sang Yoon

Did you go there alone? Why not ask me to drop you off? When are you coming back to Seoul? I will pick you up.

dr. Yoona

Eonni ..when are you coming back to Seoul? Today the parents of the child who was the victim of a hit and run yesterday want to meet you. I've asked him to meet you tomorrow, because I said you are off today, but They still want to see you today.

Jung Haein-ssi

Eonni Yejinssi, are you with Yoona? I'm worried about her because I can't reach her.

dr. Lee Sang-Yoon

Why don't you reply to my message Yejin? If you don't answer I'll pick you up.

I read and replied to each and every text message they sent.

Yejin: Sorry Oppa my cellphone battery ran out so I didn't have time to reply your messages. No need to pick me up Oppa, I'm on the back to Seoul alone.

Yejin: What time do they want to meet me Yoona-ssi? Alright I'm going back to Seoul this afternoon.

Yejin : LoL.. Why ask me Haen-ssi? I'm not with your girlfriend.

Since one of the messages relates to my patient, I can't delay and i must have to return to Seoul this afternoon. I quickly finished my breakfast and rushed to take a shower and pack my things.

"Eomma, Sory..I have to go back to Seoul this afternoon. Because there is a patient's parent who wants to meet me" I said to eomma which slightly made eomma's face turn suddenly sad.

"Can't you wait until this afternoon? Eomma still misses you" eomma while looking at me.

"I'm so sorry Eomma, I can't delay if this is related to my patient. I promise to visit again next week. Eomma don't have to be sad Okay?" I said hugging Eomma.