Eun Ha and Jeju

In the morning After Yejin finished cooking, she woke up Eun Ha who was still fast asleep in her room, but it was really hard for her to wake up even though it was almost 7 o'clock.

"Eun Ha.. you don't want to wake up?" Yejin rubbed her chubby cheeks. Eun Ha slowly moved her body and slowly opened her eyes.

"Hoaaaam...Eomma" she said while yawning for a moment after seeing Yejin in front of her.

"I'm sorry  Eomma, I slept very well and I don't think I want to wake up. Eomma knows, because I had a dream last night to meet Appa and Eomma" she said suddenly.

"Really?"

Eun Ha nodded then smiled at Yejin and told Yejin her dream a little.

"Thank you Eomma Yejin for taking care of me, Eomma and Appa Eun Ha must be happy there, right?"

"Of course dear, the important thing is that Eun Ha is always be a good girl, okay?"

Eun Ha nodded firmly and suddenly hugged Yejin. Yejin is both touched and grateful for her decision to take care of Eun Ha.

"Now Eun Ha takes a shower, then has breakfast.. because we are going to Yongsan to meet Son's grandparents"

"Jinjja? Hooray!" She shouted as she walked towards the bathroom.

Hyun Bin was busy preparing breakfast and arranging the dishes that Yejin had cooked on the table while waiting for Eun Ha to finish bathing.

After breakfast they went to Yongsan and didn't forget to stop by the supermarket to bring gifts for Mr and Mrs Son.

Along the way, Eun Ha didn't stop blabbering and asking questions, a child of Eun Ha's age has a very high curiosity. Moreover, she is a child who is classified as smart and wants to know about many things.

"Eomma Appa, are we going to stay?"

"No baby, you have to go to school right? Eomma and Appa Bin also have to work tomorrow so we will return to Seoul this afternoon" Yejin explained, because their purpose was to go to Yongsan to tell them that they were getting married.

Arriving at Yejin's parents' house, they immediately entered and as usual Mr and Mrs Son greeted warmly.

"Grandpa and Grandma!" Eun Ha shouted and ran to them. Mr and Mrs Son hugged Eun Ha . Since Yejin's adoption, Mr and Mrs Son have treated Eun Ha like their own grandchild, and they are the ones who support Yejin to adopt Eun Ha.
Mr. and Mrs. Son also don't have the heart to Eun Ha if they have to live in a social institution or the like.

"Eomma, Appa.." Yejin greeted her parents, as well as Hyun Bin. Hyun Bin and Yejin immediately told them about their purpose here.

"Mr and Mrs Son, I will marry Yejin soon" Hyun Bin immediately expressed his intentions and goals to Yejin's parents.

Of course it was welcomed by them.

"Eomma and Appa will always support your decision, and this is very happy news for us" Mrs. Kim responded.

"So when are you planning to get married? So Appa and Eomma can help you prepare everything" Mr. Son added.

"About two more months sir" Hyun Bin replied. Because for Hyun Bin preparing a wedding doesn't need to take long.

After talking for a while about the wedding, they decided to have lunch while enjoying the fresh air in Yejin's parents' backyard. Meanwhile, Eun Ha is busy playing on the swing which is also in the back garden.

After almost afternoon, they said goodbye to go back to Seoul because after this Yejin and Hyun Bin would go to Hyun Bin's parents' house. On the way home, Eun Ha fell asleep hugging her teddy bear which she always carried with her everywhere.