D- DAY

One week before their wedding, Yejin's parents were already in Seoul. They purposely made sure that Yejin and Hyun Bin's wedding preparations were completely completed. These weeks parents also often hold family gatherings and are starting to get busy with all the preparations. But not with Yejin, she is still busy with her work so she is often absent when she has a meeting with family. Fortunately, their parents understood and chose not to make a fuss about it. Hyun Bin is the one who spends more time because according to him, his work can still be handled by someone else.

"Binssi, how about your honeymoon plans with Yejin?" Mr. Kim started a conversation in the middle of lunch between the two of them and Hyun Bin.

"We're going to Jeju Appa, Yejin wants a honeymoon there because---because Yejin can't be on leave for too long and—and she also wants to invite Eun Ha" Hyun Bin said with an extended tone.

"So Eun Ha will also come with you on your honeymoon? Is that what that means?" Now Yejin's mother also asked.

Hyun Bin nodded. "But we're going to Jeju first, Eomma, we'll spend 5 days on our honeymoon together and after that—the next 5 days we'll spend the three of us with Eun Ha," Hyun Bin explained.

Yejin's father and Hyun Bin's father just nodded.

"Hmmm, looks like we should go on their honeymoon!" Hyun Bin's mother spoke. Suddenly they all looked at each other and rolled their eyes.
"It means?" The words are compact. Meanwhile, Hyun Bin just stared at his mother's words.

"Don't get me wrong, this is what it means.. let them spend their 5 days on their honeymoon together and—5 days after that we follow there to accompany Eun Ha, you know what I mean right?" Hyun Bin's mother explained and looked at the Yejin's parent as well as her son with a slight wink.

"Aah..i see, of course..it seems like it should be , so that we immediately have a grandchildren, right?" Yejin's mother understood and responded to what the MrsKim meant.

Mr. Son and Mr. Kim just laughed and looked at Hyun Bin. Hyun Bin just smiled and blushed at the sight of them.

Of course, Hyun Bin's mother really wanted Yejin and Hyun Bin to focus on their honeymoon, so Mrs. Kim took the initiative so that they could accompany Eun Ha so as not to "disturb" Yejin and Hyun Bin's honeymoon too much. At least every night Eun Ha won't interfere with the "activities" that Yejin and Hyun Bin are going to do.

"Binssi, Fighting!" Yejin's mother teases her future son-in-law. Hyun Bin blushed even more and his face turned a little red.

**

The night after Yejin's surgery, she stopped at Hyun Bin's Apartment to pick up Eun Ha but it turned out that Eun Ha had already been picked up by Yejin's parents and was already at Yejin's apartment.

"Bin, why didn't you tell me that Eun Ha was picked up?"

"On purpose, you know I really miss you dear! Towards our wedding day you are actually very busy" Hyun Bin hugged Yejin with a bit of a sulk.

"Sorry dear, there are a lot of interns at the hospital so I have to give them a little guidance. I---"

Before she could continue her speech, Hyun Bin landed his lips on Yejin's. Hyun Bin really misses Yejin, it seems they haven't spent time together in a long time. Hyun Bin deepened the kiss so that Yejin's body wobbled. Hyun Bin held Yejin's body and immediately took her to the sofa while still deepening the kiss. Yejin also really misses Hyun Bin, but it doesn't seem like the time is right.

Yejin let go of the kiss to take a breath "Bin!". Hyun Bin glared at Yejin's eyes "can you stay tonight? I really miss you dear" Hyun Bin pleaded. Yejin was still silent and didn't give any answer.