New Member

This week, they are almost 2 months married. Yejin is still busy with work so it often makes her tired and has no appetite.

"Eonni, why are you so pale, are you sick?" Yoona saw Yejin's face which looked pale. "These past few weeks I have frequent headaches and have no appetite, Yoonassi, I also have very little sleep," Yejin held her head. "Eonni, aren't you pregnant?" Yoona glared at Yejin. Yejin immediately rolled her eyes "Oh my gosh! Why didn't I realize it was Yoonassi, my menstrual schedule—yejin opened her menstrual calendar.

Yejin really didn't think about it because she was so busy that she didn't realize it. Yejin immediately told Yoona to take a blood sample and the results would be known after being handed over to the lab.

As doctors, Yejin and Yoona understand very well that with a blood test, the results will be more accurate and can detect early if there are problems in their pregnancy. Yejin couldn't wait to see the results as soon as a nurse came in giving her test results "Hcg 5-50 IU/L -Positive" Yejin looked at Yoona. Yoona smiled and shook her head slightly, why would a doctor like You not realize about that?! "Congratulations Eonni, I will have another niece" Yoona hugged Yejin. Yejin returned Yoona's hug "Gumawoo Yoonassi".

After finishing her practice, Yejin will see doctor Cha Young, an obstetrician at the hospital where she works. Yejin wanted to make sure as well as check about her pregnancy. After going through several examinations and ultrasound , Yejin 's pregnancy has been running for almost 5 weeks . Yejin repeatedly looked at the monitor  "Why didn't I notice it, even though I could feel the signs clearly?" Yejin had a monologue.

 Yejin repeatedly looked at the monitor  "Why didn't I notice it, even though I could feel the signs clearly?" Yejin had a monologue

Yejin can't wait to tell this to Hyun Bin, he will surely be very happy because what he wanted all this time came too. After arriving at the apartment, Yejin saw Hyun Bin playing with Eun Ha.

"Eomma"

"Jagiya"

Eun Ha and Hyun Bin saw Yejin's unusual presence, her body almost fell down looking pale and weak.

"Jagiya, are you sick? are you okay?" Hyun Bin panicked and carried Yejin to the sofa. Yejin shook her head and smiled at Hyun Bin and Eun Ha.

Lately, Yejin often feels dizzy and weak suddenly because of her pregnancy, but because she's so busy, Yejin doesn't realize it. "No, I'm fine. I'm just a little dizzy because—" Yejin didn't continue and took something from her bag. "Taraaaa---" Yejin showed the test results from the laboratory as well as the ultrasound results.

 "Taraaaa---" Yejin showed the test results from the laboratory as well as the ultrasound results