Special Chapter : Yejin's Birthday

A month ago...

Hyun Bin was restless since afternoon, he wanted to surprise Yejin on her birthday. Hyun Bin has also prepared gifts and flowers that he has ordered. Hyun Bin wants to take Yejin to dinner at luxury hotels and restaurants in Seoul. 2 days before Yejin's birthday, Hyun Bin had contacted the hotel to prepare everything. For a while, Eun Ha was entrusted by Hyun Bin to his parents.

"Jagiya,today is your birthday, I want us to have dinner out" Hyun Bin approached Yejin who had just finished her bath. "Hmm okay..but what about Eun Ha?" Yejin didn't suspect the slightest bit of Hyun Bin, because it was normal for Yejin every birthday, Hyun Bin always asked her out. "I want us to celebrate just the two of us dear, the three of us with our child" Hyun Bin gently stroked Yejin's stomach.

It's not that Hyun Bin doesn't want to invite Eun Ha, but coincidentally Hyun Bin's mother has also promised to invite Eun Ha to attend the music festival held at the Seoul Arts Building. "Hmm..well-I---" Hyun Bin stopped Yejin's words "Make up pretty,  I'll wait for you in the front room". Hyun Bin said while giving a box to Yejin. Yejin rolled her eyes slightly. Hyun Bin gave him a very beautiful dress to wear tonight. Yejin immediately got dressed and slightly polished her face to make it look more beautiful.

20 minutes passed, Yejin was ready and immediately approached Hyun Bin who was waiting for her. "Wow, you're so beautiful Jagi" Hyun Bin complimented Yejin's beauty, which has radiated since she was pregnant. Her rounded belly made her aura shine even more. "Is this dress comfortable for you?" Hyun Bin confirmed. He asked his mother to choose a suitable dress for pregnant women. "So comfortable honey, and this dress is so pretty--how did you choose it?" Yejin was curious. "I asked Eomma to choose it, Kajja!". Invite Hyun Bin to get into the car immediately.

30 minutes passed, they arrived at the restaurant and immediately went to the place that Hyun Bin had ordered. Hyun Bin deliberately chose a private place so as not to be disturbed by other visitors. Yejin was a little surprised, because she felt this place was too much just for dinner. "Jagiya, why are we having dinner here? Isn't this very luxurious?" Yejin whispered slightly to her husband. "Aah no, it's your special day, so I guess it's fine". Yejin slightly raised her eyebrows. Not long after, a waitress came with some food that Hyun Bin had ordered. Yejin looked at Hyun Bin again because Hyun Bin chose food that Yejin knew was not cheap.

While enjoying a meal, suddenly a waitress came with flowers and food covered with a serving hood. Hyun Bin immediately asked Yejin to open it. Yejin rolled her eyes again, what was in front of her was not food but a jewelry box with Hyun Bin's handwritten message. Yejin read it carefully and suddenly tears fell.

"Happy Birthday my dear wife, Son Ye Jin". Hyun Bin approached Yejin, gave flowers and kissed her forehead. Yejin stiffened still in a sitting position, she didn't expect Hyun Bin to give her such a beautiful surprise. "Thank you for being the perfect wife for me" Hyun Bin continued, this time Hyun Bin looked into Yejin's eyes. "Gumawo Jagiya, gumawo my husband" Yejin said while wiping her tears. Hyun Bin slowly kissed Yejin's lips softly and deeply, then kissed Yejin's stomach and kissed her.  Hyun Bin then opened the jewelry box and took out a necklace with a diamond-covered pendant then put it on Yejin's neck. "Honey, gumawo is so beautiful" Yejin looked at Hyun Bin and kissed her lips quickly.

After finishing dinner, Hyun Bin took Yejin into the hotel. "Honey, where we are going again?" Yejin asked surprised, She don't know what Hyun Bin will do after this. They arrived in room 2022. Yejin rolled her eyes again. The hotel room was full of flowers and very fragrant aromatic candles. "Tonight, we will spend the night here Jagiya" Hyun Bin said while looking at Yejin. Yejin still can't believe that Hyun Bin has given her a lot of surprises today. "Think of it as a babymoon for you." Hyun Bin continued. "Bin, but we didn't bring a change of clothes, how about de---". Hyun Bin stopped her words "Calm down Jagiya, I've prepared it".

Hyun Bin pointed to a small suitcase that was already in the corner of the hotel room. She don't know when Hyun Bin prepared it, but Yejin was obviously very surprised to see it.
"When did you prepare it?" Yejin asked curiously. "This morning, when you and Eun Ha were watching TV shows," Hyun Bin answered quickly.

Yejin smiled then looked at Hyun Bin. "Bin, thank you again. You gave me a lot of surprises on my birthday and also a house for us to live in, isn't this too much Bin?". Yejin hugged her husband tightly. "I just want to keep making you happy Yejina, I also thank you for taking care of our child". Hyun Bin hugged Yejin back then looked at her wife. Hyun Bin kissed Yejin's lips deeper. His hand slightly pressed the back of Yejin's neck to deepen their kiss. Their tongues collided, Hyun Bin's hands began to fall down, lowering Yejin's zipper and making Yejin's back open. Hyun Bin carried Yejin to the bed and laid her down. Still kissing each other, Hyun Bin took off his coat and clothes one by one and then lowered the dress Yejin was wearing, so that her rounded body and stomach were more clearly visible. "I love you so much Son Ye Jin". Hyun Bin kissed all over Yejin's body and they spent the night full of love and passion.

-Make love-

______________________________________
This story accidentaly cross in my mind ,so i write this special chapter quickly, Sorry it's to short, but i hope you're enjoyed and feel it💕