EOMMA, APPA

It's been 6 months since Hyun Bin and Yejin have been in a relationship. They are increasingly intimate even though they are busy with their respective activities. This morning Yejin was assigned to help Yoona in the emergency room, because the doctor who was on duty that day was suddenly unable to attend and was replaced by Yejin.

"Eonni, want to have lunch together later?" Yoona started the chat. Yejin nodded while checking her cellphone.

"Doctor! Doctor! There is an accident patient!" Someone shouted in a panic.

Yejin and Yoona along with the nurse prepared to prepare the equipment. The emergency room was suddenly crowded with several patients from an accident involving a bus and a car. Several other doctors also began to arrive to immediately treat the patients.

"Doctor Yejin two patients are critical and we must immediately perform surgery!" Yoona said panicked.

Yejin immediately rushed to the operating room and immediately took action along with the other doctors, while Yoona remained in the emergency room and treated other patients.

"Hyun Binssi!" Yejin shouted when she saw Hyun Bin standing in front of the emergency room holding a crying child. "Eun ha?" Bin..what happened? why are you with Eun Ha? What___?"

"Doctor Yejin we have to operate immediately!" A doctor shouted, interrupting Yejin's words. Yejin looked at Hyun Bin who seemed to want an explanation, but there was no time, Yejin immediately ran and headed for the operating room leaving Hyun Bin.

2 hours passed, the operation did not go smoothly because one of the patients was getting worse and worried.

"His blood pressure is dropping doc!" Said one of the nurse. Yejin and the other doctors looked at each other as if they knew what would happen if the patient experienced this. Yejin sucked in her breath, her body limp whenever she failed to treat her patients.

Yejin left the operating room lazily.

"Eonnie?"

Yejin shook her head as if to give an answer that she failed to save her patient.

"Gwencana Eonni, we've tried," said Yoona soothingly. Yejin walked to the treatment room to check on the other patient. Luckily she can still be saved, although right now her condition is still critical and well...a little worrying.

"Bin, what happened? Eun Ha?" Yejin approached Hyun Bin. Hyun Bin explained everything about the chronology of the accident and why he was with Eun Ha.

"So patient___?" Yejin sat limply, it turned out that the patient who died earlier was Eun Ha's father. Yejin didn't recognize her face because her condition was very bad.

"Bin, I failed to save him! Yejin cried.

"No Yejinssi, I know you did your best!" Hyun Bin calms down

"No Yejinssi, I know you did your best!" Hyun Bin calms down. Yejin thought for a moment and wiped her tears.

"Bin, the other patient is she___?"