Happy Family ( END)

Yejin is quite calm even though she is currently facing Jee Yeon who is having a fever. Since last night Jee Yeon's body temperature has increased and almost reached 38 degrees Celsius. Yejin had given him fever-reducing medication under the direction of doctor Song Hwa, a pediatrician at the hospital where Yejin worked.

"Shouldn't we just take him to Hospital Jagiya?" Hyun Bin looked very worried. "Let's wait a few more hours according to doctor Song Hwa's directions, if the heat is still high we take him to the hospital" Yejin calmed Hyun Bin's worries a little.

Jee Yeon was still in Yejin's arms after being given a fever reducer for a while. "I'm sorry dear , are you jealous that you are sick like this?" Yejin kissed Jee Yeon continuously while occasionally gently caressing his cheek. As a mother, I really can't bear to see a child in a sick condition like this. Yejin hopes that Jee Yeon just has a common cold because of the current season change.

**

In the morning, Yejin was surprised by Jee Yeon for not being by her side. Even though last night she remembered well that Yejin slept hugging Jee Yeon's body. Yejin immediately looked for Jee Yeon's whereabouts throughout the room, Yejin breathed a sigh of relief because Jee Yeon was in Eun Ha's room.

"Oh my dear, are you healthy? Why did you get to Eun Ha's sister's room?" Yejin hugged Jee Yeon while checking her temperature with her hands. Yejin breathed a sigh of relief because Jee Yeon was no longer feverish. "Eomma, earlier Jee Yeon came out of the room and walked alone and I happened to see him so I just brought him here" Eun Ha explained.

Yejin rolled her eyes, "Is the bedroom door open so Jee Yeon can get out of the room? Where is Hyun Bin?" Yejin's monologue. "Eun Ha knows where's Appa ?" Yejin wondered where Hyun Bin had gone so early and forgot not to close the door.

"Oooh yes Appa was in a hurry to the office because there was a sudden call" Eun Ha explained again. Yejin just rejoiced even though she had a lot of questions on her mind. "This early? And it's still 6 in the morning?" Yejin monologued while glancing at the clock on Eun Ha's desk.

"Well then, will you accompany Jee Yeon? Eomma will make breakfast while waiting for Ahjumma to come" Yejin said as she left Eun Ha's room and let Jee Yeon and Eun Ha play. Eun Ha just nodded and agreed.

-To:My Wife-

Jagiya..sorry I rushed to the office so early because I had to make sudden coordination with my superiors and subordinates. I'll probably be going home tonight because I have to do some investigation today, Oh yeah.. I think Jee Yeon doesn't have a fever so I calmed down a bit when I left him earlier. Sorry for leaving you so early, I didn't have the heart to wake you up because I saw you were very tired because last night had to calm Jee Yeon who was having a fever.

-love: Your husband-

Yejin  breathed a sigh of relief after seeing Hyun Bin's handwriting neatly pasted on the refrigerator wall. "Why not write a message via chat? Strange husband, still writing through handwriting" Yejin chuckled to herself at Hyun Bin's behavior. But yeah, this is Hyun Bin, sometimes this is what makes him different from any other man.

Yejin immediately took her cellphone and immediately called Hyun Bin but unfortunately, Hyun Bin's cellphone seemed to be inactive because only the voice of the operator Yejin heard on the other end of the telephone line. Maybe Hyun Bin's phone forgot to charge the battery, as usual. Yejin rushed to make breakfast before it was getting late and she also had to go to the hospital.

Yejin's pregnancy has now entered the age of 7 months. At this age, Yejin still can't leave her favorite ice cream and ttoetpokki. Yejin still continues to eat ice cream even though Cha Young's doctor has warned her because the baby is too big. Yejin knows very well the risks, but if Yejin doesn't eat ice cream and ttoetpokki for a day, her head will feel dizzy and have no appetite for any food.