New Home

After Yejin,  Hyun Bin and Eun Ha made up a few weeks ago, now their lives are back to normal. This week, Yejin's pregnancy is 28 weeks. The baby is growing more and more active and his weight is normal for his age. Even though Yejin's stomach is getting bigger, she is still doing her normal activities. Perform operations, examine patients and keep practicing hours. During Yejin's pregnancy, her parents often visited her every 2 weeks. They are also very happy and can't wait to welcome the birth of their grandson.

This month is Eun Ha's birthday, Yejin and Hyun Bin don't have any plans to celebrate Eun Ha's birthday yet. "Eun Ha, it's your birthday in 1 week, right? what do you want?" Hyun Bin leaned back on the sofa when he saw Eun Ha watching TV shows. "Euuum.. Appa, can I celebrate a birthday at the orphanage? I want to share happiness with those whose fate is not as lucky as Eun Ha". Hearing those words Hyun Bin rolled his eyes.

He didn't expect a kid her age to think like that. "Of course dear, Appa and Eomma will agree very much" Yejin said suddenly from the kitchen who came with Hyun Bin's favorite dumplings. Of course Yejin and Hyun Bin strongly agree, Eun Ha's wish is really noble and Yejin didn't expect Eun Ha to think like that. "Really? Thank you Eomma.. Appa" Eun Ha said very happy.

Approaching Eun Ha's birthday, Yejin and Hyun Bin started to prepare everything. Eun Ha has already chosen a birthday cake and also what items she will give to some of the children in the orphanage. Hyun Bin has contacted the orphanage and also Eun Ha's school to invite Eun Ha's classmates to celebrate. Not to forget Yejin also invited Yoona, Hae In and also Pyo Chi Su.

"Yoonassi, can you take Saturday off? I want you to come to Eun Ha's birthday, and don't forget to take Hae In, okay?" Yejin came to Yoona's room during break time. "Eooh.. Coincidentally, Eonni, I have a day off after picket night. Okay, I'll call him later". Yejin leaned her body on the sofa in Yoona's room while stroking her stomach. At this age of pregnancy, Yejin started to feel tired easily and often had cramps in her legs, that's why Yejin began to limit herself not to stand or sit too much.

**

On her birthday Eun Ha looks very happy, she woke up early in the morning because she couldn't wait to wear the dress she was wearing. The whole night she kept on babbling impatiently for this day to come. Four days ago, Hyun Bin had bought the dress Eun Ha wanted. She wants to look like a princess on her birthday.

"Eomma Appa you are not awake yet?" Eun Ha knocked on Yejin's door. Of course Yejin and Hyun Bin are still asleep because it's only half past five in the morning, moreover Eu Ha's show will start at 10 am. She repeatedly knocked on the door but there was no answer from them.

"Huuuft..Appa and Eomma are so bad, why can't adults wake up early?" Eun Ha monologued as she walked back to her room. While waiting for Yejin and Hyun Bin to wake up, Eun Ha played with her doll and repeatedly tried to put on her dress.

Yejin started to open her eyes because she wanted to pee, while Hyun Bin was still sleeping beside her. "Bin, it's 6 o'clock you won't wake up?" Yejin tried to wake Hyun Bin up just before heading to the bathroom. There was no response from Hyun Bin, his eyes were still closed under the blanket covering him. "Hyun Binssi" Yejin whispered in Hyun Bin's ear after he came from the bathroom and managed to make Hyun Bin squirm. Hyun Bin slowly opened his eyes and suddenly smiled at Yejin.

"Wow?" Yejin wondered why Hyun Bin suddenly looked at her with a smile. "Good morning Jagiya, Good morning hero's  Appa.. did you sleep well?" Hyun Bin pulled Yejin's hand and suddenly kissed Yejin and Yejin's big belly. "Bin!" Yejin couldn't move because Hyun Bin's hand held tightly to her waist while continuing to kiss her stomach. Yejin took a deep breath and let Hyun Bin do what he wanted. "I can't wait for him to be born Jagiya, why is he so cute? I just dreamed of taking him to play golf". Yejin smiled "So this is the reason you suddenly smiled Bin?". Hyun Bin nodded "I think I will often invite him to play outside Jagiya". Yejin slowly let go of Hyun Bin's hand "Oh my gosh Bin, he wasn't even born yet why did you think of that?" Yejin laughed at Hyun Bin's words. "Indeed, I already have many plans if he is born and grows up later," Hyun Bin said as if he was imagining something. "Okay, it's up to you Bin, but now we have to take a shower and have breakfast to prepare for Eun Ha's birthday". Yejin said walking towards Eun Ha's room.