OUR FAMILY IN JEJU

Day 6

After breakfast Yejin was still busy in the kitchen. Today she will welcome Eun Ha's arrival, Yejin already misses her so much and wants to hug her immediately. Eun Ha will arrive around 1 pm later.

"Jagiya, why are you so busy? what are you doing?" Hyun Bin approached Yejin. "I made Eun Ha's favorite pudding, she must miss my pudding." Hyun Bin left while sipping a glass of water.

Yejin will be surprised later when Eun Ha comes with her two grandparents. Hyun Bin had not deliberately to told her because Yejin would definitely be busy preparing many other dishes.

"Jagiya, do I have to cook to welcome Appa and Eomma?" She said after finishing her work. Hyun Bin shook his head. "I don't think it's necessary, I've asked the Villa keeper Ahjumma to prepare food". While waiting for Eun Ha's arrival, Hyun Bin and Yejin watched their favorite movie.

I didn't realize that the time was already 12 noon, which means that in 1 hour Eun Ha will arrive in Jeju. "Jagiya, have you informed them that they have left?" Yejin looked at her watch.

"Of Course Jagi,  they are already on the plane and will fly soon". Yejin sighed "Thank God, do we need to pick them up at the airport?" .

"No dear, there is already a driver to pick them up. We just need to welcome them here".
Yejin nodded.

An hour passed. Mr. Kim has contacted Hyun Bin that they have arrived in Jeju and will be heading to the villa in about 35 minutes. Yejin had already prepared the pudding that she made earlier and some snacks she bought yesterday. Yejin can't wait to welcome Eun Ha's arrival.

While Yejin was busy preparing food, Hyun Bin secretly contacted his parents to give Yejin a little surprise. They nodded at what Hyun Bin said.

35 minutes passed, they had arrived in front of the villa and immediately entered without making a sound except for Eun Ha.

"Eomma..Appa..Eun Ha is coming!" she shouted running into the Villa door with her bag in her hand. Yejin who heard Eun Ha's voice immediately ran out and greeted Eun Ha, as well as Hyun Bin, as if he was also welcoming her so Yejin wouldn't be suspicious.

Yejin immediately hugged and kissed Eun Ha. "Eun Haya, Eomma misses you..umm--where are Grandpa and Grandma Kim, why is Eun Ha alone?" Yejin let go of her hug and looked at Hyun Bin. Hyun Bin was silent and slightly scratched his head which didn't itch.

"Eun Haya..Appa misses you" Hyun Bin carried Eun Ha and kissed her. "Eun Ha misses Appa a lot too," she replied, kissing Hyun Bin's cheek.

"Eun Haya..why don't you answer Eomma's question? Where are Kim's grandparents?" Yejin asked again. Hyun Bin and Eun Ha winked.

"Surprise!!!" There was a noise from outside. The parents laughed at each other as they walked over to Yejin, Hyun Bin, and Eun Ha. Seeing this Yejin rolled her eyes, she was very surprised and didn't expect it at all.

"Appa..Eomma..Appa Kim Eomma Kim, ottoke?" Yejin looked at her parents and her parents in-laws. Hyun Bin and Eun Ha laughed happily as they pressed their palms together. "High Five.. sweet girl, we managed to surprise Eomma!" said Hyun Bin who was now looking at Yejin.

"Are we just going to stay here and not be allowed in?" Mrs Son said to her daughter. Yejin was still half shocked and immediately let them in.

"Jagiya, so this was all your plan?" Yejin glared at Hyun Bin. Hyun Bin nodded happily. "Not me, it's Eomma's idea..but—I didn't tell you on purpose".

"Eun Haya..you're in cahoots with Appa? humm..even though Eomma has already made your favorite pudding!" Yejin sulked a little and teased Eun Ha. Hearing that, Eun Ha hurriedly approached Yejin "Really? I'm sorry Eomma, I'm sorry. But—Eomma has to scold Appa, because Appa has this idea" She said innocently, whispering a little in Yejin's ear but Hyun Bin and other people could hear her.
Hearing this, the parents laughed.