Ahjussi

One week after Yejin gave birth, now their house is full of crying babies.

This is the first experience for Yejin and Hyun Bin as new parents, they are very happy and enjoy every moment of it. Every night Hyun Bin always accompanies Yejin when Jee Yeon cries in the middle of the night, Hyun Bin also begins to learn to help Yejin change diapers and bath Jee Yeon.

Yejin and Hyun Bin's days are now more perfect with Jee Yeon and Eun Ha. Eun Ha also spends a lot of time accompanying her brother after school. "Annyeong baby Jee Yeon, Eun Ha's sister misses you" Eun Ha approached Jee Yeon and kissed him.
Eun Ha starts to be reliable, when Yejin is busy completing other homework, Eun Ha always accompanies Jee Yeon in his room.

Yejin and Hyun Bin have not thought about what will happen when Yejin returns to work, for sure for these 3 months Yejin will focus on taking care of Jee Yeon without anyone's help. "Yejina, wouldn't it be better if Eomma helped you take care of Jee Yeon later?" Mrs. Kim started the conversation while holding Jee Yeon. Today Mrs. Kim deliberately came to Hyun Bin's house to meet her granddaughter, even though it was only a few days ago that Mrs. Kim also visited him.

"Hyun Bin and I haven't thought about it Eomma, Ah.. isn't Eomma very busy? And I don't want to bother Eomma" Yejin answered politely. Yejin knows her mother-in-law is very busy. As the wife of a Police Officer, there must always be activities or just to accompany Mr. Kim on a work visit. "Talk to Hyun Bin later, because 3 months is very short. So you also have to think about it from now " Mrs. Kim suggested, Yejin nodded politely and confirmed her mother-in-law's words.

After feeding Jee Yeon with ASI and putting her to sleep, Yejin waited for Hyun Bin to come home while preparing dinner. Today Hyun Bin came home a little late because he had to complete an accountability report for a case he had already completed. Since Jee Yeon was born one week ago, Hyun Bin doesn't feel like working, he always wants to go back home, and keeps missing Jee Yeon. Hyun Bin can make video calls 4 times during his work to ask questions or just to see Jee Yeon.

"Eomma, Jee Yeon is asleep?" Eun Ha greeted Yejin after finishing her assignment. Yejin nodded while preparing some side dishes. After waiting for Hyun Bin to come, they immediately eat dinner before Jee Yeon wakes up from his sleep. "Eomma..Appa eeum—it seems that I don't want to have many siblings" Eun Ha said suddenly which made Yejin and Hyun Bin stare at each other. "Why all of a sudden? Aren't you happy to have so many friends?" Hyun Bin responded. Eun Ha took a deep breath. "I can't bear to see Eomma in pain again like when she gave birth to Jee Yeon," she said innocently.

Yejin frowned and smiled slightly. "If I have many younger siblings, Eomma will continue to feel pain like that again and I don't want that to happen" She continued and now crossed her arms. Hyun Bin and Yejin smiled at each other as if they didn't know how to explain it. "Eumm.. okay" Yejin said briefly while looking at Hyun Bin.

While Yejin was cleaning and washing dishes, Jee Yeon woke up crying. Hyun Bin swiftly ran to Jee Yeon's room. Hyun Bin carried him and comforted him, with the lulaby song Hyun Bin used to sing when Yejin was pregnant, now Jee Yeon calms down and sleeps in Hyun Bin's arms.

Hearing that Jee Yeon wasn't crying anymore, Yejin continued with her activities, there were still some kitchen utensils that she had to clean up. Despite being a career woman, Yejin also never forgets her duties as a housewife, she always does her job even though now she also has to share time with Jee Yeon. For Yejin, being a mother is an amazing thing.

"Eomma, starting tomorrow I will help you to wash the dishes and tidy up all these things" Eun Ha approached Yejin who was busy tidying up some things. "Really? You can do it? Okay..thank you dear" Yejin kissed her forehead. "I know Eomma is very busy taking care of Jee Yeon, so from now I will help Eomma. Of course i can Eomma!" She said confidently.