Proposal

⚠️️WARNING⚠️

*CONTAINS OF MATURE CONTENT*

______________________________________

Today Hyun Bin has an assignment to escort an official who will conduct research at a Government Office in Korea, he and his subordinates will carry out that task until this afternoon. And Yejin happened to have a seminar today from morning to evening, she was confused about who Eun Ha would be entrusted to, because it was impossible for Eun Ha to be invited to go to the seminar place.

"Yoonassi, what are you in today?" Yejin took the initiative to call Yoona, maybe Yoona could help her.

"I work at the middle of the day Eonni' ,why?"

"Can I ask for help to leave Eun Ha to you? Later before you leave, let Eun Ha be picked up by Hyun Bin" Yejin explained. What a coincidence, at least Eun Ha has someone to accompany her.

"Oh okay Eonni, just take Eun Ha to my apartment" Yoona ended the phone call.

Yejin immediately rushed to see Eun Ha who was busy combing her hair.

"Eomma, I will be with aunt Yoona?"

Yejin nodded. then they immediately rushed to Yoona's apartment.

"Eomma leave girl, Appa Bin will pick you up this afternoon...don't be naughty ,okay..?" Yejin kissed Eun Ha then said goodbye to Yoona. Luckily Eun Ha is 9 years old so Yejin isn't too worried, because she can do anything herself.

Eun Ha nodded and kissed Yejin again.

Eun Ha and Yoona are already very close, because while being adopted by Yejin, Eun Ha often met with Yoona, especially while in the hospital. Yoona always accompanies Eun Ha when she is resting and plays with Eun Ha in Yejin's room.

"Aunt Yoona, is Uncle Hae In not here? Eun Ha asks Hae In, she is also close to Hae In because Eun Ha has been invited by Hae In several times to play in the park and bought her favorite ice cream.

"No, Eun Ha-ya Aunt Yoona is not off today"

"Oh yeah!" she said smiling.

Yoona and Eun Ha are very comfortable when they talk and play together, it seems they are more worthy of being sister and litlle sister because the two of them always talk about anything.

It was almost 1 pm, Yoona was busy with her preparations for the hospital, while Hyun Bin had not yet picked up Eun Ha. Yoona is a little worried for fear of being late, but it's also impossible to leave Eun Ha alone.

"Eun Haya, what time Appa Bin will pick you up?" Yoona started to get nervous, because at 2 o'clock she had to be in the hospital, according to the shift change.

"I'll call Appa!" Eun Ha's words made Yoona frown. Eun Ha immediately took the cellphone and made a call to Hyun Bin. Yoona wonders since when Yejin gave her a cell phone. because all this time Yoona knew Yejin only gave her when she was left for surgery.

"Auntie, Appa is on the way, maybe he'll be here soon" Eun Ha said after successfully contacting Hyun Bin. Yoona nodded and immediately took her bag.

"Auntie just go if you're in a hurry, let me wait for Appa at the security post in front of the apartment"

Yoona had to agree with Eun Ha's words, because she didn't have time.

"I'm sorry dear..  but auntie is in a hurry. In that case, Eun Ha must stay there and don't go anywhere until Appa Bin picks you up, understand?"

Eun Ha nodded and immediately walked with Yoona to the security post. Yoona left Eun Ha with the apartment keeper, and immediately left Eun Ha.

"Appa!" Eun Ha shouted when she found out that Hyun Bin's car had entered the apartment area, luckily Hyun Bin opened his car window so he could hear Eun Ha calling him. Hyun Bin immediately slowed down his car and stopped in front of the security post and approached Eun Ha.