HONEYMOON IS OVER

Day 9

Yejin and her mother have been busy cooking since morning, coincidentally Yejin's father said goodbye to get some fresh air near the beach, while Hyun Bin and Eun Ha were still fast asleep.

Today they will go to the playground and the teddy bear museum as Yejin promised Eun Ha. "Yejina, I'm sorry  Last night Eomma couldn't stop Eun Ha, she—" Yejin cut off her mother's words. "No need to apologize Eomma, no problem". Yejin told her mother what made Eun Ha so scared last night.

"Yejina, you are really sincere to take care of Eun Ha, hopefully later when you have children, she can understand and want to help take care of her/his younger sister," said Mrs. Son to her. Yejin nodded and smiled at her mother.

Yejin really loves Eun Ha, since Eun Ha is there, Yejin has become more patient and can control her emotions.

"Yejina, after returning to Seoul where will you live?" Hearing her mother's question, Yejin remembered what she had discussed with Hyun Bin that time. "Eumm... looks like we'll be staying at my apartment Eomma, a few days ago, I discussed it with Hyun Bin, and he doesn't seem to mind" Yejin explained. "Thank God, don't let the two of you fight over a place to stay."

After finishing cooking and preparing for breakfast, Hyun Bin and Eun Ha had not yet woken up. Yejin returned to the room to wake them up.

Hyun Bin and Eun Ha are still sleeping with hugging each other. Seeing the sight, Yejin was moved. He is very grateful that Hyun Bin also loves Eun Ha very much. "Good morning, you guys won't wake up?" Yejin gently patted Hyun Bin and Eun Ha's hands.

Hyun Bin opened his eyes first when Yejin's hand touched it. "Good morning Jagiya, what time is it? Sorry I slept too well," Hyun Bin said while yawning.

Noticing Hyun Bin moving his body, Eun Ha slowly opened her eyes "Eoh Eomma..Appa, is it already noon?" She said while rubbing her eyes.
"No honey, it's still early. Did you sleep well?" . Eun Ha nodded and immediately got out of bed with Hyun Bin and headed for the bathroom.

"Eomma wait at the dining table okay?" Yejin said leaving the room.

Now they're at the dining table having breakfast together, as usual Eun Ha raves and tells anything that makes the atmosphere lively. "So we're going, aren't we?" Eun Ha charges it. "Sure, finish your meal, then take a shower and we'll go" Hyun Bin responded. Eun Ha was very excited and hurriedly finished her breakfast.

Arriving at the Amusement Park, Eun Ha was very enthusiastic, she was very happy and ran here and there. Tried a few games and didn't forget to buy her favorite lollipop.

After being satisfied touring the Amusement Park, they went to the Teddy Bear museum, of course this was what Eun Ha had been waiting for. She really likes various kinds of dolls. Don't forget Yejin took photos of Eun Ha and all of them.

"Eun Ha, did you come here often?" Yejin asked, because Eun Ha seems to know this place to much. "Yes, Eomma, every weekend Appa's Eun Ha always invites me here," she explained.

Yejin and Hyun Bin let Eun Ha reminisce about her past with her late parents, so hopefully Eun Ha can treat her longing for her late parents a little.

"Yejina, Eun Ha is lucky to meet adoptive parents like you and Hyun Bin, Appa feels blessed for her" Yejin's father said while watching Eun Ha who was busy looking at Teddy Bear dolls. Yejin smiled "Thank you too Appa and Eomma for supporting me to take care of her".

It didn't feel like it was almost evening, they had to get ready to go back to the Villa and pack their suitcases. Because tomorrow they will return to Seoul for and work again.