ACCIDENT PART 2

I was already imagining my favorite food that Oemma had prepared for me.

Dreet... there was an incoming message on my cellphone, I slowed down my car a little and saw it.

Dr. Lee Sang Yoon

Already home? I looked for you in your room, but apparently you weren't there. Gwencana?

Lee Sang Yong is my co-worker, he's one of the senior neurologists at the hospital where I work. We've been friends for a long time, his slightly older age makes me used to calling him Oppa. Several times he wanted to ask me out but I always refused, because I only thought of him as a friend and nothing more. Anyways for the business of dating I do not want to think about it. I don't want things like that to interfere with my work, moreover I know what kind of person Dr. Lee is, even though he is always kind and considerate to me, but I'm not too comfortable with his slightly arrogant attitude.

It didn't feel like 45 minutes had passed, I finally arrived at Eomma's house. I immediately parked my car and headed for the main door. Apparently Eomma was waiting for me at the door.

"Ooooh thank goodness you've arrived , Eomma really miss you" She said as She hugged me.

"Sorry if it's a little late Eomma, I miss you too" I replied as I hugged her back and kissed her.

"Yeobo... Yeobo Yejin has come here quickly" Mrs. Son shouted at her husband.

"Yes Yeobo, why should shout? I already know that Yejin has come." Mr. Son replied to his wife as he closed the bedroom door.

"Aiish If you already know why don't you just keep quiet and don't welcome her? Don't you miss your daughter?" Mrs Son asked again in an annoyed tone.

"What are you doing? yes, obviously I miss my beautiful daughter, but do I have to fight with you to welcome and hug her?" asked Mr. Son which made Yejin chuckle amused to see her parents arguing welcoming her arrival.

"Eomma, Appa.. is this your way of welcoming me? Yejin asked with a slightly annoyed tone as if teasing her parents.

"Ooh Appa's daughter, how's your job? " asked Mr. Son while hugging his daughter. Meanwhile Mrs. Son was preparing dinner in the kitchen.

"Very good Appa" I replied still hugging position.

"Yeobo, Yejin.. come here, let's eat. You must be hungry and tired all day working, eomma has prepared your favorite food" shouted Mrs. Son from the kitchen.

Indeed I was very hungry, the ttoetppoki that I ate really just stuck in my stomach. Appa and I immediately headed to the dining table, I was surprised when there were various types of food that were neatly arranged on the table. My eomma is very good at cooking, "but isn't this too much?" I asked in my heart

"Woah.. will there be a party, Eomma cooks this much food? I asked surprised.

"No-no, eomma really wanted to cook a lot of food because you were coming. Already don't ask a lot of questions, Let eat first!"Eomma replied.

"Araseo eomma" I answered briefly.

Dreet..

Dr. Lee Sang Yoon

Yejinssi, Why are you not replying my messages? where are you? I was at your apartment.

Aiish... I forgot to reply to dr. Lee.

Yejin : Gwencana Oppa. Mianhe.. I'm at my parents' house. Sorry I just got back to your message. Send

I continued my meal while chatting with my parents. I don't feel like I've eaten so much food that my stomach really feels full.