Officially(?)

Morning

Hyun Bin Pov

I slowly opened my eyes but I didn't see Yejin in this room. I got out of bed and looked for her in the bathroom. And apparently nothing, I saw a piece of paper that was on the table

Good morning Hyun Bin Oppa.. I have surgery scheduled this morning so I have to hurry home and get ready. I'll check your wound this afternoon and let you go home. Don't forget breakfast ^_^

Yejin

I smiled reading a letter from Yejin, the woman was really able to make me fall in love. I immediately went to the bathroom and got ready for breakfast. This afternoon Yejin will check my wound and let me go home. I'm too excited and can't wait to see her again. After that kiss, my heart pounded even more when I was with Yejin. I didn't expect Yejin to respond to my kiss. After breakfast I will call Pyo Chi Su. I asked him to pick me up this afternoon.

Deeeet..

Pyo Chi Su

Hyung, what time will you be home? Sorry Hyung I can't pick you up, today I was assigned to lead the sweeping in the Itaewon area.

"Okay, I can take a taxi home." I say. Actually I could have called the driver to pick me up, but I didn't want to be the center of attention by many people in this hospital. I don't want them to know that I am a general's son. I'm sure the people at this hospital must have been curious about me. Especially when yesterday my superiors visited me and with a tight guard that made them wonder who to visit. Luckily Yejin gave me a VIP room so I wasn't really worried that they would get suspicious. I started to pack up some of my things and put them in my bag. I can't wait to remove this IV that is still attached to my hand.

Knock..knock..knock..

A nurse came into my room.

"Excuse me sir, I will deliver the medicine and will remove your IV needle" said the nurse.

"Oooh what a coincidence, I really want this IV needle to get out of my hand" I said to the nurse.

"Ndee sir". Answer the nurse while doing her job. I wonder why Yejin wasn't the only one who removed this IV needle, did Yejin not come to visit me? But why didn't this nurse say anything to me? I asked myself.

"Is Doctor Yejin not going to visit me ? Why is she the one who removed my IV needle?" I asked the nurse.

"Dr. Yejin is having surgery, sir, and she told me to remove this IV needle. He will visit you later after the operation is over" the nurse replied to me. I smiled in my heart, it was Yejin who told this nurse to remove my IV needle.

"Oooh .. Araseo , thank you" I said.

"Then I'll excuse myself Sir, please take the medicine, in 1 hour Doctor Yejin will visit you" he said again.

"Nde..kamsahamnida" I said again. The nurse finally came out of my room.

I'm relieved that the IV needle is out of my hand. Finally I was free to move. I immediately took the medicine the nurse gave me earlier, while waiting for Yejin to play games on my cellphone.

1 hour later Yejin came into my room.

"Annyeong Hyun Binssi" Yejin greeted me.

"Annyeong Yejinssi.. did today's operation go well?" I asked.

" Very smooth. Have you taken medicine?" He asked me again.

"Yeaah" I answered briefly while looking at her. Yejin is really beautiful, this is the first time I've seen a woman who is very beautiful in any way.