58: Honeymoon

ARTHUR'S P.O.V

Life has been joyous, once again, since we renewed our vows 7 months ago. Our bond has gotten stronger than before, it's like something heavy had lift off our shoulders. We were way happier than ever, we were more alive. We have healed together after losing Nicholas, the pain was still there but we keep him in our heart forever. No more sadness, we were moving on with our lives.

2 days after our 'second' wedding, we left to our honeymoon in Sumba, a small and exclusive island hideaway in eastern Indonesia, the place was quite private but the island itself was worth it. Thea was quite surprised that I would take her to another side of the world for our honeymoon. My original plan was to take us to Maldives, but I came across this pamphlet where it showed the beautiful Sumba Island and I was instantly intrigued with it. I was aware that I have never been to that side of the world, let alone taking someone else with me who is as clueless as I am. But the idea of being somewhere we both know nothing about is exciting. Even Thea was as excited as I was. Suffice to say, I was happy with my decision to take us there for our honeymoon.

We spent the next 2 weeks surfing, diving, hiking, swimming with the horses in turqouise water, exploring the whole island together. We had so much fun being in a new place with different cultures and language, the local people were amazingly nice and friendly. Thea made friends with this little girl called Hera when we visited the traditional village. She fell in love with the place and the people, saying that she surely would love to visit here again oneday. It felt nice and peaceful to be away from our life in London for a while.

My thoughts were interrupted by a soft lips on my chest. I smiled, instantly wrapped my arms around her. Opening my eyes, I looked down at my wife. "Good morning."

She tilted her head. "Morning, husband."

Meanwhile, Thea and I were inseparable. It was as if we fell in love with each other even more, we were addicted to each other. We kissed and made love until we passed out, consuming each other like our lives depend on it. I love my wife even more, if that's possible.

"How's your sleep?"

"Amazing, though you crushed me onto your chest I barely breathed last night."

"Did I really?" I was not aware I did that in my sleep. "Are you okay?"

She chuckled as she saw my concern face. "Don't worry, I'm fine. I worn out last night after our 4 rounds of sex anyway."

"Hhmm," I murmured, leaning into her. "That was a lot of sex we did."

"We did, and whose fault is that?"

"What, you blamed it on me?"

"You were the one who got unnecessary jealous when some guy talked to me at the bar, all he did was asking me if I could take a picture of him."

"He looked suspicious" I said as the matter-of-fact.

Shaking her head, she looked at me with her big brown eyes. "What are you planning for us today?"

"Let's go see Hirumanu Waterfall," I saw the picture from the internet, it looks amazing. "Or do you wanna go somewhere else?"

"I'll go wherever you want to go."

"Good," it feels nice to hear that from her. "So.. what do you say we start the day by sex?"

"Isn't that what we always do since we arrived here?" she grinned, rubbing her hand through my morning erection. "It's not something new."

"That's right," I moved her hand away from my erection before pulling her up so she was straddling me, I could felt her already wet pussy against my hip. "Go ahead."