chapter-2

Jungkook POV

I got up because it's my time to wake up. I'm follow time so I got up before alram ring because I hate the sound of alram.

I went to the bathroom and finished my business. I went to the wardrobe and dressed myself.

I got ready, saw myself in the mirror and smirk formed in face,'Bitch your so handsome' I thought myself

(A/n: But Jin oppa is WWH you know 😜.
Jk: Who the hell are you?
A/n:Well I am author and army.
Jk:do your job don't interrupt me.
A/n:but I stated the fact.
Jk: your ruined my mood,I'm gone kill you 🔪.
A/n: 🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️)

Author POV

After getting JK just went straight to the dining room. Maids just bow,he just ignored them and started to eat breakfast.

After finishing breakfast he went to garage and selected one of the car.

He went straight to the office.All workers bow to him but as usual ignores them.He went to elevator press button 25 floor. Once he got to the 24 floor there his secratary Ms.Anna "Good morning Mr.Jeon,today we have meeting with Mr.Lee" she told the deatils about his schedule.He nodes as the response.

Jungkook POV

Time skip (A/n is lazy ass )

'Ring~~~'

I was going through some files at that time my phone rang "Ahhhh" I groaned saw the caller ID, smile formed on face. I answered the call instantly.

"Hello Jin hyung"

"Oh you remember me wow~~~"
He said mockingly.

"Hyung you are my brother how could I forget about you"

"You even remember that I'm your brother I'm impressed"

'oh I fucked up, he's mad' I thought myself

"Hyung I'm sorry too busy these days I will visit you some day Okay"

"Someday wow, really I'm so happy. Yah bring your ass here right now!!!!"

"Now! Why hyung I'm busy right now I'm checking some files"

"Then be with that file and don't come to me ever again"

"I'm sorry, I'm on the way okay"

"That's my boy, drive safe I'm waiting for you bye Love you"

"Love you too hyung"

Call ended.

I called Ms.Anna and told her to postpone the other works. I then left the office with my car, drive directly to my brother's restaurant.

A/n POV

      Jk parked his car in restaurants parking lot.Then locked the car.

      In restaurants,Jin is waiting for JK he's really angry with his little brother.

      Jk entered the restaurant as soon as he entered every customer and workers just eyeing on him.Well he is used to this kind situation because he's handsome as Greek god,rich and also hier of Jeon.He just balanced his attitude and went towards his brother cabin.

     As soon as JK entered the cabin, Jin was sitting on the chair and glaring at him. JK just showed his bunny smile to Jin. He just cool down with that smile but didn't show it on his face and still kept angry face.

"Hyung I'm really sorry,I know your mad at me but what can I do, I have to work right" JK said with sad face. 

"Where were yesterday night when I called, Oh were you at office?" Jin asked in same anger face. "Hyung yesterday you called me at night I was busy with other work" JK replied.

"I know what work you had with that horny bitch!!!!. But yesterday was my best day of life,Joonie invited his family and told me invite my family too, But I called Appa and you , you didn't picked my call and also ignored my message,But Appa came to the gathering because he loves his son more than others" Jin said with sad pout.

"Hyung I'm really sorry, you shuld have told me before.Hyung don't say like that you know right I love you more than anything"JK said with sad face like he was about to cry.

That face made jin to regret because he know JK always loves and care for for him.

"Kookie don't make that face I'm sorry for what I said" Jin said with regret face."Well I have something important to tell you" Jin said with excitement and with his famous WWH smile.

These is second chapter,
How is it?
What do you think Jin wanted to tell to our JK?

If anything is wrong please comments I'll try to make correct?

Thank you, I purple you 💜