Chapter-27

Author POV

Jungkook walked upstairs with heavy step. He stood in front of his parent's room, door was closed. He sighs deeply for millionth time, staring at the door in front of him. He hesitantly knocked the door twice. He heard sweet voice saying 'come in'.

Jungkook took deep breath and turned door knob and entered room.

Junghwan was sitting on his bed back facing the door while staring the wall. "Appa!" Jungkook called with low deep voice. Junghwan's eyes widen by hearing Jungkook's voice. His eyes got teary and quickly turned at his son's direction.

"K-Ko-Kookie" Junghwan called younger while fighting with his tears. "Appa!" Jungkook rushed towards him and hugged him tightly. Junghwan hugged him tightly and started to sob in younger's chest. "I-I'm sorry, I-I sorry" Junghwan mumbled again and again like mantra. Jungkook broke the hug and cupped elder's cheek and wiped his tears using his thumb and kissed elder's forehead. "Don't be. I'm not mad at you. I'm just mad at myself for being bad son. I shouldn't have yelled at you, I was mad at that man for lying to us for this long. I'm not mad at you Appa." Jungkook said while rubbing his back for calming him down.

Junghwan broke the hug and cupped Kook's cheeks with his hand. He kissed every inch of Kook's face while tears were flowing from his eyes continuously.

Jungkook was happy to his father after long time. He closed his eyes and hugged his father tightly.

Jimin's Mansion

Jimin was waked up with slight headache because of his crying. He looked around his and he remembered everything and that hit him hard on his heart.

'Why? Out of everyone, why his Tae hates Jungkook? Just why?' this words were ringing on his head like loop.

His eyes got watery again and start to sniff slowly, tears starts fall from his eyes, and pillow got soaked by his tears.

'I know Tae is trying to protect me, but I can't help my feelings to Jungkook. I know I should not fall for him, Tae don't like it. Tae is my soulmate.' Jimin thought while sobbing hard. He was thinking hard and trying control his feelings.

Jimin's head starts to ache more, he hissed in pain while holding his head. Tears never stopped to flow but now it got more and more with pain and emotions.

Jimin tried to handle the pain but poorly he couldn't hold the pain. He clutches his head in one hand and other was trying to find his pills from the drawer. He found the pills. He was struggling to open the box with his shaky hand. His hands were shaking; he doesn't have control on his own action. But he was trying hard to control his emotions, but poorly he can't.

He lost his control on breathing, the found himself hard to breathe. He moved his hand while struggling towards the night table.

He found button in the night table, he clicked the button before passing out. 

I'm sorry. I was inactive for long time. I was with my studies. I'll try to update the story, whenever i'm free. But it would be slow update. I'm sorry again.

I purple you💜